Departures Adana (ADA)Departures flight plan for Sunday, March 29, 2020*
Arrivals Adana (ADA)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, March 29, 2020*
16 Flight routes from & to Adana (ADA)
Germania (ST2960), SunExpress Deutschland (XG1381), Pegasus Airlines (PC1592)
Germania (ST2961), SunExpress Deutschland (XG1380), Pegasus Airlines (PC1591)
Germania (ST3084), Pegasus Airlines (PC1082), Turkish Airlines (TK1736)
AtlasGlobal (KK1043, KK1041), Pegasus Airlines (PC1851, PC1852, PC1854)
Turkish Airlines (TK2467, TK2455, TK2463, TK2459, TK2451), Air India (AI6076), Royal Air Maroc (AT9422), Singapore Airlines (SQ6265)
Turkish Airlines (TK7267, TK7261, TK7263, TK7265, TK7269), ALITALIA (AZ6086, AZ6085), Pegasus Airlines (PC2081)
AtlasGlobal (KK1042, KK1040), Pegasus Airlines (PC1850, PC1853, PC1855)
Sun Express (XQ7630, XQ7710), Pegasus Airlines (PC3603, PC3601, PC3605), AtlasGlobal (KK6522)
- URL: Adana (ADA)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 322 435 03-80
- Address: Adana - Şakirpaşa Airport, 01330 Adana, Turkey
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI
- Parking: Paid parking for about 1500 vehicles; short and long term parking.
- Nearby cities: Adana (5 km), Tarsus (35 km), Osmaniye (87 km), Iskenderun (91 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the D-400 and is signposted from Adana.
- Stations: Head for Adana main rail and bus stations and then take a taxi or a dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.77%), Tuesday (13.34%), Wednesday (13.87%), Thursday (13.96%), Friday (14.59%), Saturday (14.47%), Sunday (15.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Edene, Adana Şakirpaşa, Адана, Άδανα, Ադանա, アダナ, ადანა, 아다나, 阿达纳, 阿達納, अडाना, أضنة, آدانا, אדנה, อาดานา, আদানা
Most popular destinations from Adana (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Taken into use in 1937, the airport is about 1 mile southwest of downtown. In Adana use the main road D-400 (Turhan Cemal Beriker Boulevard) to the signposted exit to Paris Boulevard; the airport is less than half a mile from here.
Rail and bus passengers head for Adana main station or central bus station and then continue by Minibus (Dolmuş) or a taxi to the airport.