Departures Gaziantep (GZT)Departures flight plan for Friday, April 16, 2021*
Arrivals Gaziantep (GZT)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, April 16, 2021*
2 Flight routes from & to Gaziantep (GZT)
- URL: Gaziantep (GZT)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 342 582 10-21
- Address: Gaziantep Oğuzeli International Airport, Sazgın Mahallesi, 27900 Oğuzeli/Gaziantep, Türkei
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI
- Parking: Parking for about 400 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Gaziantep (15 km), Al Bāb (64 km), Kahramanmaras (86 km), Aleppo (88 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the main road D-850, about 10 miles southeast of Gaziantep, near Sazgin.
- Stations: Head for Gaziantep main station and then take a taxi or a dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.75%), Tuesday (15.19%), Wednesday (15.36%), Thursday (14.40%), Friday (14.52%), Saturday (13.06%), Sunday (12.72%)
- Alternative spelling: Gaziantep Oguzeli International Airport, Antep, Qaziantep, Dîlok, Газіянтэп, Газијантеп, Газиантеп, Газіантеп, Γκαζιαντέπ, גזיאנטפ, عنتاب, غازی عینتاب, غازي عينتاب, გაზიანთეფი, Այնթապ, गाझियान्तेप, ਗਜਿਆਂਤੇਪ, กาซีอันเตป, ガジアンテプ, 가지안테프, 加濟安泰普
Most popular destinations from Gaziantep (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1976 , the airport is about 10 miles southeast of downtown Anatolia. By car, please use the D-850 ( Gaziantep-Kilis Yolu) from Gaziantep towards Kilis to the exit for Sazgin, from here further national and international flights are available.
Rail and bus passengers head for Gaziantep main stations and then use the minibus (Dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.