- URL: Hatay (HTY)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 326 235 13-00
- Address: Hatay Havaalanı Antakya, Antakya Havalaanı Yolu, İskenderun, Hatay, Türkiye Cumhuriyeti
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI
- Parking: Parking facilities for 40 cars.
- Nearby cities: Antioch (21 km), Iskenderun (27 km), Idlib (57 km), Osmaniye (79 km), Aleppo (80 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the D-825/E-91, about 12 miles north of Antakya and about 14 miles south of the town of Kirikhan in Paşaköy.
- Stations: The nearest train station is located in Iskenderun.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.21%), Tuesday (14.02%), Wednesday (14.77%), Thursday (13.45%), Friday (15.99%), Saturday (12.89%), Sunday (14.68%)
- Alternative spelling: האטיי, هتاي, Хатай, Xetay, Χατάι, ჰათაი, Хатај, 哈塔伊, Antakya, Антакия, Антак'я, Αντιόχεια, Antiochia, אנטיוכיה, アンタキヤ, 안타키아, Антакија, Антакья, انطاکیہ, 安条克
The airport was opened in 2007 and is located about 14 miles northeast of Antakya, about 15 miles southwest of Kirikhan and about 26 miles southeast of Iskenderun. Take the car on the D-825/E-91 (Antakya-Kirikhan Yolu) on the section from Antakya to Kirikhan until shortly before / after the town of Paşaköy, from here the airport is signposted.
Bus passengers head for Antakya or Kirikhan bus stations and then continue by minibus (dolmus) or taxi to the airport.