The airport is administered by the Turkish aviation authority and the Turkish airforce. Regular scheduled flights are operated to the Izmir or Istanbul-Sabiha Gökcen, from here further connections are available.
- URL: Konya (KYA)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 332 239 13-43
- Address: Konya Havalimanı, 42090 Konya, Türkiye
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI / Air Forces Command
- Parking: Parking for about 280 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Konya (14 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is in the northern outskirts of the city on the main road D-715 towards Ankara.
- Stations: Head for Konya rail station, then take a taxi or a dolmus to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.72%), Tuesday (13.48%), Wednesday (14.04%), Thursday (14.37%), Friday (13.32%), Saturday (15.42%), Sunday (15.66%)
- Alternative spelling: Qunia, Konja, Qonye, Кония, Конья, Конија, Ἰκόνιον, Ικόνιο, კონია, Կոնիա, قونية, قونیه, قونیہ, קוניה, コンヤ, 코니아, 科尼亞, 科尼亚
Opened in 2000, the airport is about 10 miles north east of downtown Konya. In Konya use the D-715 towards Cihanbeyli, the airport is signposted.
Rail and bus passengers head for Konya main rail or bus station and then take a mini bus (Dolmuş) or a taxi to the airport.