- URL: Nevsehir (NAV)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: +90 384 421 44-55
- Address: Nevşehir Kapadokya Havalimanı, Gülşehir, Nevşehir (il), Türkiye
- Operating company: Turkish State Airports Authority - DHMI
- Parking: Parking for approximately 400 cars.
- Nearby cities: Aksaray (62 km), Kayseri (83 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the D-765, about 18 miles north of Nevşehir, on the road 50-76 from Tuzköyü to Gulsehir.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.34%), Tuesday (13.80%), Wednesday (13.50%), Thursday (14.72%), Friday (13.80%), Saturday (15.64%), Sunday (13.19%)
- Alternative spelling: Nevşehir, Nevşəhər, Невсехир, Невшехир, Невшехір, Νεβσεχίρ, ნევშეჰირი, Նևշեհիր, نوشهر, نيفيشهر, نفسهير, ネブシェヒル, 네브쉐히르, 内弗谢西尔, 内夫谢希尔, 內夫瑟希爾, 內夫謝希爾
The airport was opened in 1998 and is located about 18 miles northwest of Nevşehir, in the vicinity of the town of Tuzköyü. From Nevşehir first take the D-765 (Kirşehir-Nevşehir Yolu) in a northerly direction to the junction for Gulsehir and then continue on the road 50-76 towards Tuzköyu, the way to the airport is signposted from Gulsehir.
Bus passengers head for Nevşehir bus station and then take a minibus (dolmus) or a taxi to the airport.