Departures Dusseldorf (DUS)Departures flight plan for Monday, January 18, 2021*
Arrivals Dusseldorf (DUS)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, January 18, 2021*
176 cheap direct flights from & to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Eurowings (EW9885, EW9883, EW9887), ALITALIA (AZ420), Etihad Airways (EY2875), Air Serbia (JU8834)
Condor (DE1428), TUI fly (X32118, X32114), Eurowings (EW9558), Norwegian Air International (D86515), Laudamotion (OE2050, OE142), Germania (ST6246)
Pegasus Airlines (PC1006, PC1002, PC1004), Turkish Airlines (TK1534)
Eurowings (EW9394), British Airways (BA8989, BA8987), Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (EI699, EI693), Etihad Airways (EY7961, EY7960)
Germania (ST2960), SunExpress Deutschland (XG1381), Pegasus Airlines (PC1592)
Sun Express (XQ795), Pegasus Airlines (PC1688), SunExpress Deutschland (XG1371)
Delta Air Lines (DL90), Air France (AF3615, AF3553), KLM (KL6024)
Onur Air (8Q416), AtlasGlobal (KK2076), Turkish Airlines (TK1524, TK1528, TK1530), bmi regional (BM6309, BM6305, BM6311)
- URL: Dusseldorf (DUS)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +49 211 421-0
- Address: Flughafen Düsseldorf, Flughafenstraße 120 Postfach 30 03 63, D-40403 Düsseldorf
- Operating company: Flughafen Düsseldorf GmbH
- Parking: Yes, paid parking – about 2000 short and long term spaces
- Nearby cities: Düsseldorf (8 km), Neuss (12 km), Krefeld (15 km), Duisburg (16 km), Mülheim (18 km), Moers (20 km), Oberhausen (21 km), Essen (25 km), Solingen (25 km), Mönchengladbach (25 km)
- Directions by car: A44 motorway to exit Nr. 31 "Flughafen Düsseldorf" or L49, L56 and L392.
- Stations: SkyTrain (between the airport station and the terminals or car park; ICE, IC, EC, RE, S-Bahn
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.06%), Tuesday (15.40%), Wednesday (15.79%), Thursday (15.58%), Friday (15.64%), Saturday (10.47%), Sunday (12.06%)
- Alternative spelling: Deuselldorf, Duseldorf, Dusselldorf, Dueselldorf, Duesselldorf, Duesseldorf, Düsseldorf, Dusseldórfia, Dyzeldorfi, Диселдорф, Дюссельдорф, Ντίσελντορφ, ดึสเซลดอร์ฟ, 杜塞尔多夫, דיסלדורף, დიუსელდორფი, دوسلدورف, ڈسلڈورف, डसेलडोर्फ, Դյուսելդորֆի, デュッセルドルフ, 뒤셀도르프
Most popular destinations from Dusseldorf (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Eurowings (1725, 16,69 %)
- Lufthansa (1402, 13,57 %)
- ANA All Nippon Airways (414, 4,01 %)
- United Airlines (287, 2,78 %)
- Etihad Airways (263, 2,54 %)
- Condor (249, 2,41 %)
- Laudamotion (238, 2,30 %)
- TUI fly (198, 1,92 %)
- Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT (191, 1,85 %)
- TAP Air Portugal (179, 1,73 %)
- other (50.2 %)
Opened in 1927, the airport is about 8 km or 5 miles north of downtown Dusseldorf. Motorists please use the motorway 44 exit 31 "Flughafen Düsseldorf", within Düsseldorf, the airport may also be reached on the 49, 56 and 392.
Between the main station and the airport station "Düsseldorf Flughafen" the S-Bahn trains 1 and 7 operate a regular service. Several DB national trains also stop at the airport. Transport between the airport station and the terminals is provided by the fully automatic SkyTrain, which also stops at the P4 - P6 parking garages. The public buses 721, 729, 759, 760 and 776 also stop at the airport.
First steps to establish Dusseldorf airport provided for the construction of a hangar at the beginning of the 20th Century. In 1927, the airport was finally officially opened. Civilian air traffic only ceased between 1939-1949.
In the 50s and 60s, the main runway was renwed and a new terminal facility constructed. The Angerland Vergleich which was concluded between the state of NRW and the surrounding communities is still valid today and stll determines the capacity of the airport at that time. This limited the capacity of Dusseldorf airport., meaning that only one runway is allowed to be used continuously at the airport. The parallel runway, which was built in the 1980s, may be used only at peak times. The S-Bahn connection from Düsseldorf main station to the airport ("Düsseldorf Flughafen Terminal") was completed in October 1975.
Due to a fire on the 11/4/1996, terminals A and B were completely destroyed and had to be demolished or completely refurbished as a result. Terminal C was already in use again several months later after bein cleaned up, but temporary tents and halls were set up during the years of reconstruction and rebuilding work, which took place under the name of „airport 2000“.