Departures Hannover (HAJ)Departures flight plan for Sunday, March 7, 2021*
Arrivals Hannover (HAJ)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, March 7, 2021*
41 cheap direct flights from & to Hannover (HAJ)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH57, LH53, LH59), LATAM Chile (LA8677), United Airlines (UA8983, UA8941), Cathay Pacific Airways (CX6710), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH6042)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH2093, LH2091, LH2099, LH2095), TAP Air Portugal (TP7815, TP7811), Singapore Airlines (SQ2167), Air Canada (AC9054)
Turkish Airlines (TK1553, TK1555, TK1563, TK1557, TK1559, TK1551)
TUI fly (X32263, X32261, X32967, X32913), Condor (DE1443), Eurowings (EW3537)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH2094, LH2090, LH2098, LH2102), South African Airways (SA7813), Air China (CA6151), Thai Airways (TG7838), Singapore Airlines (SQ2166)
Condor (DE605, DE167), Sun Express (XQ230, XQ234, XQ232), TUI fly (X3445), Pegasus Airlines (PC5713), Corendon Airlines (XC2881)
Turkish Airlines (TK1561), Sun Express (XQ788), SunExpress Deutschland (XG1788)
Condor (DE1534, DE1528), TUI fly (X32146, X32314, X32618), Eurowings (EW3594, EW6851, EW3592)
- URL: Hannover (HAJ)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +49 511 977-0
- Address: Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen, Petzelstraße 84, D-30855 Langenhagen
- Operating company: Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH
- Parking: Yes, about 14,000 paid parking spaces short and long term
- Nearby cities: Hannover (11 km), Hildesheim (40 km), Braunschweig (62 km), Wolfsburg (76 km), Bremen (90 km), Bielefeld (92 km)
- Directions by car: Highway A352, national road B552
- Stations: Train station (S Bahn) at the airrpot.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.58%), Tuesday (15.04%), Wednesday (15.59%), Thursday (15.48%), Friday (15.03%), Saturday (10.74%), Sunday (12.54%)
- Alternative spelling: Hannover-Langenhagen, Hanover, Hanower, Hanoveris, Hanovre, Αννόβερο, Ганновер-Лангенхаген, Хановер, Гановер, הנובר, هانوفر, هانوور, Հաննովեր, ჰანოვერი, ハノーファー, ฮานโนเฟอร์, হানোফার, हनोवर, 하노버, 汉诺威-朗根哈根
Most popular destinations from Hannover (Flights per week )
- Palma de Mallorca (70, 10,53 %)
- Munich (65, 9,77 %)
- Antalya (52, 7,82 %)
- Frankfurt-Main (41, 6,17 %)
- Istanbul (38, 5,71 %)
- Zurich (Zürich)-Kloten (30, 4,51 %)
- Vienna International (25, 3,76 %)
- Amsterdam-Schiphol (24, 3,61 %)
- Stuttgart-Echterdingen (21, 3,16 %)
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle (21, 3,16 %)
- other (41.8 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1952, and is located 11 km or 8 miles north of downtown Hanover. Motorists can reach the airport on the highway A322 at exit "Hannover Airport" as well as on the L190 national road. The A322 is a short section of highway between the A7 and A2, north of Hanover.
Between the main station in Hanover and terminal C, the S-Bahn S5 operates a regular service, the journey takes about 15 minutes. Between downtown Langenhagen and the airport, the 470 bus operates a regular service. Current departure times are available locally or on the internet.
Before the construction of today's Hanover-Langenhagen Airport, there was another airport north of Hanover. This was the airport Vahrenwald. When expansion became impossible, the authorities decided to build another airport.
Although opened on 26.4.1952, the two airport terminals A and B, which are still in use today, were not in use until 1973. The third and largest terminal C was opned in 1998. Just in time for the Expo 2000, the underground train station was also opned providing a connection to the airport from the train station and the cities of Hameln, Bad Pyrmont and Paderborn. There is also a link to the Hanover Exhibition Grounds.