Airport San Pedro Sula
Departures San Pedro Sula (SAP)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, July 8, 2020*
Arrivals San Pedro Sula (SAP)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, July 8, 2020*
9 Flight routes from & to San Pedro Sula (SAP)
Transportes Aéreos Guatemaltecos (5U3028, 5U3022, 5U3044, 5U3010, 5U3026), CM Airlines (CC3010, CC3016, CC3022)
American Airlines (AA1504, AA121), Avianca (AV536), Iberia (IB4731, IB4050, IB7807), United Airlines (UA6650)
Avianca (AV574), United Airlines (UA1544, UA1488), Turkish Airlines (TK9405), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH7838)
Airport San Pedro Sula
Regular national flights are for example operated to La Ceiba, Roatán or the capital Tegucigalpa, international flights serve Atlanta, Belize City, Mexico City, Miami or Guatemala City.
- URL: San Pedro Sula (SAP)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +504 50 668-3260
- Address: Aeropuerto Internacional "Ramón Morales Villeda" de San Pedro Sula, Apdo. Postal 4719, 21101 San Pedro Sula, Departamento de Cortés, Honduras
- Operating company: Interairports, S.A
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: San Pedro Sula (13 km), El Progreso (14 km), Choloma (18 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the highway to El Progreso, about 12 km or 8 miles south west of San Pedro Sula.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.25%), Tuesday (13.50%), Wednesday (14.97%), Thursday (13.68%), Friday (14.34%), Saturday (13.78%), Sunday (14.48%)
- Alternative spelling: Сан Педро Сула, Ramón Villeda Morales International, La Mesa International, サンペドロスーラ, 산페드로술라, Σαν Πέδρο Σούλα, سان بيدرو سو, 圣佩德罗苏拉, 聖佩德羅蘇拉
Most popular destinations from San Pedro Sula (Flights per week )
- Roatan (50, 21,83 %)
- Tegucigalpa (29, 12,66 %)
- San Salvador (24, 10,48 %)
- Miami International Airport, FL (22, 9,61 %)
- Guatemala City (20, 8,73 %)
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (20, 8,73 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (8, 3,49 %)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL (8, 3,49 %)
- La Ceiba (8, 3,49 %)
- Mexico City-Juarez International (8, 3,49 %)
- other (14 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 12 km or 8 miles southeast of downtown, near the village of La Lima. To reach it please use the highway "Pavimentada Carretera Principal," that links San Pedro Sula with the city of El Progreso. There is currently no shuttle service between the airport and San Pedro Sula and El Progreso. Please us a car or taxi for the onward journey.