Airport Cleveland - Hopkins International Airport, OH
Departures Cleveland - Hopkins International Airport, OH (CLE)Departures flight plan for Thursday, July 9, 2020*
Arrivals Cleveland - Hopkins International Airport, OH (CLE)Arrivals flight plan for Thursday, July 9, 2020*
21 cheap direct flights from & to Cleveland (CLE)
Asiana Airlines (OZ9516), United Airlines (UA1977, UA1981, UA2124), Air China (CA7235, CA7251), Air New Zealand (NZ9465), EVA Airways (BR3008)
United Airlines (UA2124), Westjet (WS7691, WS7693), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7806), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK6790), Delta Air Lines (DL5421), Korean Air (KE7317), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS2911)
Westjet (WS7691, WS7693, WS6838), Delta Air Lines (DL5421), Korean Air (KE7317), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS2911, VS3149), American Airlines (AA3863)
Frontier Airlines (F92015), Spirit Airlines (NK1069), Southwest Airlines (WN2218, WN2362, WN4946, WN5368, WN421, WN474)
JetBlue Airways (B6441, B6641, B61841), TAP Air Portugal (TP4273), Emirates Airline (EK6271, EK6351), El Al Israel Airlines (LY8510), Qatar Airways (QR4232)
Frontier Airlines (F92422, F92424), United Airlines (UA2350, UA3568, UA3615), Spirit Airlines (NK960), Southwest Airlines (WN2878, WN3016)
United Airlines (UA2124), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7806, LH7804), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK6790, SK6788, SK6794), Air China (CA7439), Austrian Airlines (OS7765)
United Airlines (UA814, UA763, UA467, UA1270), Frontier Airlines (F965, F9523), Southwest Airlines (WN1399, WN1962)
Southwest Airlines (WN2264, WN176, WN403, WN1450, WN1658, WN1648, WN1736, WN3154)
Westjet (WS6572, WS6574, WS7604, WS6576, WS6578, WS6580), United Airlines (UA4120, UA4302)
United Airlines (UA418), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS2889, VS2000), Westjet (WS7225, WS7223), KLM (KL5467), Delta Air Lines (DL5483), Korean Air (KE3864)
Delta Air Lines (DL487, DL2560, DL1733, DL1981, DL2816), Southwest Airlines (WN2382, WN1017, WN5267)
Airport Cleveland - Hopkins International Airport, OH
- URL: Cleveland - Hopkins International Airport, OH (CLE)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 216 265-6000
- Address: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport , P.O.Box 81009, Cleveland, OH 44181-0009, USA
- Operating company: Cleveland Airport System
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, about 7350 public parking spaces.
- Nearby cities: Cleveland (17 km), Akron (46 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is directly on the SR-237 (Berea Freeway), about 20 km or 14 miles south west of downtown. It can be reached on the Interstates I-71 and I-480 and via the SR-17 and SR-291.
- Stations: The "Lakeshore Limited" (Chicago-New York) and the "Capitol Limited" (Chicago-Washington) stop regularly at the Cleveland Amtrak Station in downtown Cleveland.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.02%), Tuesday (14.23%), Wednesday (14.39%), Thursday (14.96%), Friday (14.97%), Saturday (11.54%), Sunday (14.89%)
- Alternative spelling: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Кливленд (Огайо), Klivlend (Ohio), Кливланд, Клівленд, Κλίβελαντ, Кліўлэнд, クリーブランド (オハイオ州), 克里夫蘭, คลีฟแลนด์, 克利夫兰, 클리블랜드, კლივლენდი, קליוולאנד, 克里夫蘭 (俄亥俄州), Քլիվլենդ, קליבלנד, كليفلاند، أوهايو, کلیولند, کلیولینڈ, क्लीवलैंड
Most popular destinations from Cleveland - Hopkins International Airport, OH (Flights per week )
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (111, 7,49 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (92, 6,21 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (70, 4,73 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (66, 4,46 %)
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (63, 4,25 %)
- Boston Logan International Airport, MA (60, 4,05 %)
- Chicago Midway International Airport, IL (55, 3,71 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (55, 3,71 %)
- Orlando International Airport, FL (51, 3,44 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (50, 3,38 %)
- other (54.57 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First in use in 1925, the airport is located about 20 km or 14 miles southwest of downtown Cleveland. Access to the airport terminal is directly on the Ohio State Route 237 (Berea Freeway), near the district of Brook Park. Coming from outside Cleveland, the Berea Freeway may best be reached on the Interstate highways I-71 (exit 237 AB) and I-480 (exits 9 +10) and also on the State Highway 17 and 291.
Between the airport and downtown Cleveland, the "Red Line", an express train operated by the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA), operates regular services. To reach the Amtrak station please use the "Red Line" to Tower City station and then change to the "Blue Line".
The bus company Lorain County Transit (LCT), also operates two bus routes to Oberlin and Elyria. Alternatively, please take a taxi, a shuttle limousine or rent a car from one of the many car rental companies.
The airport was founded in 1925, and was named after the former City Manager William R. Hopkins. It was the first airport in the USA to be owned by a municipality. Besides operating Cleveland Hopkins International Airport , the city of Cleveland also operates Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport, and the two airports together form the Cleveland Airport System.
In 1968, it was the first US-American Airport to be directly connected by a local or regional Rail Transit System. Cleveland International Airport is in competition with the very successful and growing Akron-Canton Regional Airport, which is situated to the south.