Airport Buffalo Niagara International, NY
Departures Buffalo Niagara International, NY (BUF)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, February 19, 2020*
Arrivals Buffalo Niagara International, NY (BUF)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, February 19, 2020*
8 Flight routes from & to Buffalo (BUF)
United Airlines (UA4967), JetBlue Airways (B6102), China Eastern Airlines (MU8871), Delta Air Lines (DL5271), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH8576, LH8810), Austrian Airlines (OS7753), Westjet (WS7670)
JetBlue Airways (B6102, B62802), China Eastern Airlines (MU8871), Delta Air Lines (DL5271), Westjet (WS7670, WS6830, WS7671), Korean Air (KE7311)
Korean Air (KE3666, KE6849), Delta Air Lines (DL1050, DL1590, DL1884), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS2117), Aeroméxico (AM4166), KLM (KL5910)
Southwest Airlines (WN1596, WN1842, WN2168, WN2200, WN1489, WN1650, WN1374, WN2070)
Southwest Airlines (WN2401, WN3700, WN4680, WN4898, WN5388, WN123, WN4417, WN4482)
Airport Buffalo Niagara International, NY
- URL: Buffalo Niagara International, NY (BUF)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 716 630-6000
- Address: Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 4200 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga, NY 14225, USA
- Operating company: Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA)
- Parking: Yes; paid parking, about 5100 short and long term spaces.
- Nearby cities: Buffalo (13 km), Rochester (94 km)
- Directions by car: Use the Interstate I-90 to Exit 49 or 51 and then State Route 33. The airport is about 15 km or 11 miles north east of downtown.
- Stations: In Buffalo there are regular Amtrak services: Maple Leaf (New York-Toronto), Empire Service (New York-Niagara Falls) and Lake Shore Limited (New York-Chicago).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.92%), Tuesday (14.30%), Wednesday (14.69%), Thursday (14.81%), Friday (14.85%), Saturday (12.17%), Sunday (14.26%)
- Alternative spelling: Greater Buffalo International Airport, Μπάφαλο, Νέα Υόρκη, Буффало, Нью-Йорк, Баффало, Бафало - Њујорк, Бъфало, Ню Йорк, Բուֆֆալո, Նյու Յորք, بوفالو، نیویورک, ბუფალო, ნიუ-იორკის, بوفالو، نيويورك, באפלו-ניו יורק, バッファロー (ニューヨーク州), 버펄로 (뉴욕 주), बफेलो, न्यूयॉर्क, บัฟฟาโล, 水牛城, 紐約州布法羅市, 纽约州布法罗市
Most popular destinations from Buffalo Niagara International, NY (Flights per week )
- New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (79, 10,31 %)
- Boston Logan International Airport, MA (60, 7,83 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (53, 6,92 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (47, 6,14 %)
- Baltimore-Washington International-Thurgood Marshall Airport, MD (46, 6,01 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (46, 6,01 %)
- Orlando International Airport, FL (39, 5,09 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (38, 4,96 %)
- Chicago Midway International Airport, IL (36, 4,70 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (32, 4,18 %)
- other (37.85 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Southwest Airlines (466, 11,93 %)
- American Airlines (222, 5,68 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (219, 5,61 %)
- KLM (202, 5,17 %)
- Delta Air Lines (192, 4,92 %)
- Aeroméxico (178, 4,56 %)
- Air France (173, 4,43 %)
- Hawaiian Airlines (142, 3,64 %)
- United Airlines (141, 3,61 %)
- Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (117, 3,00 %)
- other (47.45 %)
Built in 1926, but only used in 1939, the airport is located about 15 km or 11 miles northeast of downtown Buffalo, near the town of Cheektowaga. The terminal is accessible via the State Highway 33. Route 33 can be reached best via the Interstate I-90, using exits 49 or 51.
Between the airport and the Metro bus station or the Buffalo Exchange Street Amtrak station in downtown Buffalo, the bus number 204 in the NFTA-Metro operates a regular service. Between the airport and Niagara Falls, the bus number 210 also operates on a regular basis. Other buses serving the airport are the 30 and 68, current timetable details are available there. Alternatively, please take a car, private limousine, taxi or rent a car for the
onward journey. Shuttle buses are also available to several destinations for example going to New York City, Rochester, Syracuse or Toronto.
The Niagara bus serves Buffalo International Airport Shuttle and the two Canadian airports Toronto International and Hamilton International.