Departures Cochin (COK)Departures flight plan for Friday, July 3, 2020*
Arrivals Cochin (COK)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, July 3, 2020*
8 Flight routes from & to Cochin (COK)
Kuwait Airways (KU357), Jazeera Airways (J9405), IndiGo Airlines (6E1758)
IndiGo Airlines (6E315, 6E359), Air India (AI48), Ethiopian Airlines (ET1904), Air India Express (IX544)
Kuwait Airways (KU358), Jazeera Airways (J9406), IndiGo Airlines (6E1757)
- URL: Cochin (COK)
- Time zone: GMT 5.5
- Service telephone: +91 484 2610-115
- Address: Cochin International Airport, Kochi Airport P.O. - Nedumbassery, Kerala - 683 111, India
- Operating company: Cochin International Airport Ltd. (CIAL)
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking; about 1500 spaces.
- Nearby cities: Cochin (28 km), Thrissur (45 km), Pālghāt (75 km), Alappuzha (75 km), Ponnani (88 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the motorways NH-47, NH-17 und NH-49, about 30 km or 18 miles northeast of Cochin.
- Stations: The nearest station is about 15 km or 10 miles south west of the airport in Ernakulam.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.27%), Tuesday (12.48%), Wednesday (14.38%), Thursday (13.55%), Friday (15.35%), Saturday (15.48%), Sunday (14.50%)
- Alternative spelling: कोच्चि, Cochim, Кочин, കൊച്ചി, コーチ, কোচি, קוצ'י, कोची, Kochi, Kocci, ಕೊಚ್ಚಿ, 科欽, कोचीन, كوتشي, Koczin, கொச்சி, Кочі, 科钦, קוצ 'ין, קאָטשין, ตะเภา, 柯枝, Kočis
Most popular destinations from Cochin (Flights per week )
- Delhi-Indira Gandhi (118, 12,34 %)
- Bangalore (82, 8,58 %)
- Mumbai (Bombay) (75, 7,85 %)
- Chennai (Madras) (64, 6,69 %)
- Dubai (52, 5,44 %)
- Abu Dhabi (40, 4,18 %)
- Kuala Lumpur-International Airport (36, 3,77 %)
- Hyderabad (33, 3,45 %)
- Ahmedabad (31, 3,24 %)
- Doha International Airport (29, 3,03 %)
- other (41.43 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 30 km or 18 miles northwest of Cochin, in the town Nedumbassery. From Cochin the airport may be reached on the National Highway NH-47. Transport to and from the airport is possible using pre-paid taxis and auto-Rikshaws (Tuk-Tuk). The nearest KSRTC bus station is about 7 km or 4 miles southwest in Alwaye, the nearest train station is about 15 km or 10 miles southwest in Ernakulam.