Departures Euroairport Mulhouse (MLH)Departures flight plan for Saturday, September 26, 2020*
Mulhouse - Tirana
Airline (Flight number): Wizz Air (W66636)
Mulhouse - Skopje
Airline (Flight number): Wizz Air (W67732)
Arrivals Euroairport Mulhouse (MLH)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, September 26, 2020*
Pristina - Mulhouse
Airline (Flight number): Wizz Air (W67787)
Tirana - Mulhouse
Airline (Flight number): Wizz Air (W66635)
Skopje - Mulhouse
Airline (Flight number): Wizz Air (W67731)
Airport Euroairport Mulhouse
The Euroairport is the third largest airport in Switzerland and currently the fastest growing airport in the country. In France, it is amongst the 10 most important airports. In 2004, 2.549.127 passengers used the EuroAirport. Since 2005, the airport has experienced a boom, thanks to the low-budget airline EasyJet, which serves numerous destinations from Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. The airport could therefore boast 3.315.696 passengers in 2005. In 2006, the Euroairport counted the highest passenger numbers ever since its inauguration. A total of 4.02 million passengers topped the result from the year 2001. The total cargo load transported in 2006 was 95.000 tonnes.
Airlines at the Euroairport fly to over 60 scheduled destinations and about 40 holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, Africa and the Americas. One of the most significant airlines at the EuroAirport is the British no-frills-carrier EasyJet. This airline currently flies to 19 destinations in Europe - including London, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Barcelona and Amsterdam.
Flights at the EuroAirport under Swiss direction are designated with the Swiss airport name Basel, Switzerland (IATA-Code BSL), whilst all flights under French direction are given the airport name Mulhouse, France (IATA-Code MLH). In both cases the exits to France as well as to Switzerland may be used. Those looking for flights to the EuroAirport should therefore look for two destinations; not all travel agents are aware of this. A flight "Mulhouse - Paris CDG" with Air France can be cheaper than one to "Basel - Paris CDG" with Swiss or vice versa. A ticket "BSL-CDG" can be issued with a “transfer” at MLH - and the section BSL-MLH is then covered by foot. On arrival, in contrast to most airports, baggage is collected before passing through passport control. Only when the baggage has been collected do passengers pass through the Swiss or French customs control.
Coming from the Swiss side and taking a flight from the French side brings with it exit formalities on the Swiss side and entry formalities when entering the Schengen countries. In this case it is also possible to drive to the French side of the airport, meaning that the customs control then takes place at one of the customs points on the road to the airport instead of at the airport itself. The opposite is the case for flights from the Swiss side coming from France.
- URL: Euroairport Mulhouse (MLH)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 3 89 90 31 11 (F); +41 61 325 31 11 (CH); +49 761 12 00 31 11 (D); +33 3 89 90 31 11 (Int.)
- Address: Aéroport de Bâle-Mulhouse; Boite postale 120; F-68304 Saint-Louis Cedex
- Operating company: EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg
- Nearby cities: Basel (6 km), Mülhausen (23 km), Freiburg (51 km), Bern (72 km), Zürich (81 km)
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.08%), Tuesday (14.19%), Wednesday (14.98%), Thursday (13.51%), Friday (19.26%), Saturday (14.98%), Sunday (9.01%)
- Alternative spelling: Euroairport - Mulhouse, Euro Airport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, Euro Airport Mülhausen, Euro Airport Basel-Mühlhausen-Freiburg, Euro Airport Mulhouse, EuroAirport Bazylea Miluza Fryburg, Mülhausen, Mulhouse, Miulūzas, Mylhúzy, Мюлюз, Мюлуз, Милуз, Μυλούζ, مولوز, ميلوز, مولووز, ミュルーズ, 뮐루즈, 米卢斯
Most popular destinations from Euroairport Mulhouse (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Statistical weather data for Euroairport Mulhouse