Departures Marseille (MRS)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, December 1, 2020*
Arrivals Marseille (MRS)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, December 1, 2020*
15 Flight routes from & to Marseille (MRS)
Brussels Airlines (SN3597, SN3603), Air Canada (AC6362), Cathay Pacific Airways (CX6555), Etihad Airways (EY7205), Hainan Airlines (HU8556), United Airlines (UA9961)
Air France (AF7668, AF7666), Aeroméxico (AM6172, AM6109), Etihad Airways (EY5932), Korean Air (KE6385), Kenya Airways (KQ3194), Jet Airways (India) (9W6728)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH1088, LH1090), United Airlines (UA9315), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK3103, SK3149), Air Canada (AC9412), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH6048), Ethiopian Airlines (ET1570)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH2264, LH2262, LH2266, LH2260), United Airlines (UA9477), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK3774, SK3772), Austrian Airlines (OS7385)
Air France (AF6006, AF6010, AF6012, AF6024, AF6016, AF6022), HOP! (A55006, A55010)
Société Tunisienne de l'Air-Tunisair (TU902, TU930, TU928), Nouvelair Tunisie (BJ556, BJ542)
Air France (AF6006, AF6010, AF6012, AF6024, AF7668), HOP! (A55006, A55010), Aeroméxico (AM6172)
Société Tunisienne de l'Air-Tunisair (TU903, TU931, TU929), Nouvelair Tunisie (BJ557, BJ543, BJ593)
- URL: Marseille (MRS)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 4 42 14 14 14
- Address: Aéroport de Marseille-Provence, BP 7 - Aéroport, 13727 Marignane Cedex, France
- Operating company: Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie Marseille Provence
- Parking: yes, subject to a fee; short term and long term parking; one multi-storey car park.
- Nearby cities: Aix-en-Provence (21 km), Marseille (21 km), Toulon (68 km), Nîmes (82 km)
- Directions by car: Motorway: N113 (direction Aix-en-Provence)
- Stations: Shuttle buses to the main railway station Marseille (Saint Charles) and to the bus station in Aix-en-Provence.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.84%), Tuesday (14.99%), Wednesday (15.06%), Thursday (15.61%), Friday (15.36%), Saturday (11.12%), Sunday (13.01%)
- Alternative spelling: Marseille-Marignane, Марсель, Марсилия, Marsella, Μασσαλία, Marseja, Marselis, Marseļa, Марсеј, Marsiglia, Marselha, Marsylia, Марсељ, Marselj, มาร์แซย์, Marsilya, 马赛, 馬賽, Մարսել, مارسی, مرسيليا, מרסיי, मारसैल, Մարսել, マルセイユ, მარსელი, 마르세유, Marseilles
Most popular destinations from Marseille (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Marseille/Provence Airport is on the N113 near Marignane. The surrounding towns of Bouches-du-Rhône, Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nîmes and Toulon can be reached by car in less than 2 hours. There are shuttle buses between the airport and the cities Marseille and Aix-en-Provence.
Marseille airport was officially opened on 22nd October. Initial thoughts of founding the airport in the nearby suburb of Prado were thwarted early on. The original airport only existed for a short time until 1944, as it was completely destroyed by German bombs. Air traffic could only finally be taken up completely as late as in 1961. In the first half of the 1990s the entire airport was modernised, the last project taking place in 2006, when a new terminal building was built that was intended to be used especially by the so-called low cost airlines.