Departures Istanbul - Sabiha Gökcen (SAW)Departures flight plan for Monday, October 26, 2020*
Arrivals Istanbul - Sabiha Gökcen (SAW)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, October 26, 2020*
44 cheap direct flights from & to Istanbul - Sabiha Gökcen (SAW)
Turkish Airlines (TK1617), Pegasus Airlines (PC993, PC995)
Pegasus Airlines (PC1006, PC1002, PC1004), Turkish Airlines (TK1534)
Turkish Airlines (TK1618), Pegasus Airlines (PC994, PC996)
Air Arabia (G9284, G9282), Pegasus Airlines (PC746)
Pegasus Airlines (PC1011, PC1017, PC1013, PC1015)
Turkish Airlines (TK1743), Pegasus Airlines (PC969, PC971)
Pegasus Airlines (PC1019, PC1021), Turkish Airlines (TK1639)
Pegasus Airlines (PC1001, PC1003, PC1005), Turkish Airlines (TK1533)
Pegasus Airlines (PC977, PC979, PC981), Turkish Airlines (TK1729)
Turkish Airlines (TK898), Pegasus Airlines (PC512)
KLM (KL3101, KL3103, KL3105, KL3107), Pegasus Airlines (PC1251, PC1253, PC1255), Turkish Airlines (TK1961)
Turkish Airlines (TK1744), Pegasus Airlines (PC970, PC972)
Pegasus Airlines (PC980, PC978, PC982)
Airport Istanbul - Sabiha Gökcen
- URL: Istanbul - Sabiha Gökcen (SAW)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Service telephone: + 90 216 588 88 88
- Address: Sabiha Gokcen International Airport 34912 Pendik Istanbul, Turkey
- Operating company: Havacılık Endüstrileri A.Ş (HEAŞ)
- Parking: Paid parking for approximately 4700 cars and 70 buses.
- Nearby cities: Gebze (15 km), Istanbul (32 km), Izmit (53 km), Esenyurt (55 km), Bursa (81 km), Inegol (93 km), Sakarya (93 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located near the O-4/E-80, from Istanbul to Gebze.
- Stations: The nearest railway station is about 6 miles southwest of the Airport in Pendik on the Abdülhalik Renda Caddesi. From there, the Haydarpasa-Gebze Express train runs a regular service.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.91%), Tuesday (13.67%), Wednesday (14.08%), Thursday (14.42%), Friday (14.52%), Saturday (14.60%), Sunday (14.80%)
- Alternative spelling: Sabiha Gökcen, Sabiha Gokcen Intl Airport, Sabiha Gökçen Havalimanı, İstanbul - Səbihə Göyçən, Stambuł-Sabiha Gökçen, Стамбул - Сабиха Гёкчен, Ιστανμπούλ - Σαμπιχά Γκιοκτσέν, Διεθνές Αεροδρόμιο Σαμπιχά Γκιοκτσέν, נמל התעופה הבינלאומי איסטנבול סביהה גקצ'ן, فرودگاه بینالمللی صبیحه گوکچن, サビハ・ギョクチェン国際空港, 萨比哈·格克琴国际机场
Most popular destinations from Istanbul - Sabiha Gökcen (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The Airport was opened in 2001 and is located about 31 miles east of downtown Istanbul, in the suburb of Pendik. Take the highway O-4/E-80 (Anadolu Otoyolu) towards Gebze to the exit Harmandere, the airport is then signposted.
In 2009, Istanbul Sabiha Airport was expanded to include a new terminal building. The airport's annual passenger capacity is now 25 million.11,6 million people travelled through Sabiha Gökçen in year 2010, on flights to more than 60 destinations worldwide.
Rail and bus passengers may reach the airport by either using the public transport lines E3, E10, 16S and 132 operated by IETT, the Haydarpasa-Gebze Express train, which stops about 6 miles from the train station in Pendik, by taxi or by Havas airport shuttle. The buses run to Havas every day at 60-minute intervals from Havas Taksim Office at Cumhuriyet Caddesi.