Departures Geneva (GVA)Departures flight plan for Sunday, August 1, 2021*
Arrivals Geneva (GVA)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, August 1, 2021*
58 cheap direct flights from & to Geneva (GVA)
TAP Air Portugal (TP939, TP6760), easyJet (U21453, U21451), Swiss International Air Lines (LX2078, LX4588), Etihad Airways (EY5865), Finnair (AY6787)
easyJet (U21360), KLM (KL1931, KL1925, KL1933), Delta Air Lines (DL9617, DL9615), Xiamen Airlines (MF9743), China Southern Airlines (CZ7761)
easyJet (U21484), Swiss International Air Lines (LX1431, LX1433), Germania Flug (GM6039)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX4562, LX4554, LX4558, LX4564), Brussels Airlines (SN2722, SN2714, SN2720), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5140)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX4603, LX4601, LX4613), Air France (AF1642, AF1542), China Southern Airlines (CZ7469), Delta Air Lines (DL8522), Kenya Airways (KQ3028)
British Airways (BA2736, BA2740, BA2742), easyJet (U28474, U28462, U28464, U28480), American Airlines (AA6524)
British Airways (BA738, BA730, BA728, BA724, BA736), LATAM Chile (LA5571, LA5561), Japan Airlines (JL7707)
Iberia (IB3490, IB3482, IB3480, IB3486), Japan Airlines (JL6953), LATAM Chile (LA7140), American Airlines (AA8827, AA8678)
TAP Air Portugal (TP938, TP6765), Swiss International Air Lines (LX2079, LX4589), easyJet (U21454, U21452), Etihad Airways (EY5830), Finnair (AY6756)
El Al Israel Airlines (LY345, LY341), Swiss International Air Lines (LX4231), easyJet (U21526), TAP Air Portugal (TP8904, TP8906)
easyJet (U22051, U22061, U22049, U22059, U22067, U22053, U22057, U22055)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX2161, LX2163, LX2169), easyJet (U21514, U21512, U21516)
British Airways (BA738, BA730, BA728, BA724, BA2736, BA736), LATAM Chile (LA5571), Japan Airlines (JL7707)
Since Geneva airport is located partly on French soil, it has a Swiss and a French sector. The French part can be reached from France via a road tunnel and flights within French territory are classified as domestic flights. Passengers from Switzerland wishing to travel to French destinations must pass through French customs before checking in.
- URL: Geneva (GVA)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +41 22 717 71 11; +41 22 717 71 05
- Address: Geneva Airport, Route de l'Aeroport 21, CH - 1218 Grand-Saconnex, Suisse
- Operating company: Aéroport International de Genève, établissement public autonome
- Parking: Yes; more than 4,500 short-term and long-term spaces, and a parking garage for short-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Genf (6 km), Lausanne (51 km)
- Directions by car: A1, exit "" Genéve-Aéroport Ferney"
- Stations: The airport has its own train station where SBB trains stop at a regular basis.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.29%), Tuesday (14.10%), Wednesday (14.01%), Thursday (14.79%), Friday (15.06%), Saturday (13.41%), Sunday (14.33%)
- Alternative spelling: Aéroport International de Genève, Женева, Genewa, Genève, Ginevra, Cenevrə, Ženeva, Ginebra, Γενεύη, Ginebra, Genebra, Cenevre, جنيف, জেনেভা, ژنو, ז'נבה, जनीवा, Ժնև, ジュネーヴ, 제네바, เจนีวา, 日內瓦, Жэнева, Geneva, Ženeva, Jenewa, ჟენევა, Jinêva, Gjeneva, 极乃伐, 日内瓦, ჟენევაში, Ջին
Most popular destinations from Geneva (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- easyJet (1181, 14,30 %)
- Swiss International Air Lines (984, 11,92 %)
- Lufthansa (392, 4,75 %)
- United Airlines (250, 3,03 %)
- Air Canada (229, 2,77 %)
- TAP Air Portugal (182, 2,20 %)
- Delta Air Lines (182, 2,20 %)
- China Southern Airlines (182, 2,20 %)
- Gol Transportes Aéreos (181, 2,19 %)
- Kenya Airways (169, 2,05 %)
- other (52.39 %)
Opened in 1922, the airport is about 5 km or 3 miles northwest of downtown Geneva. Motorists can reach the terminal site on the A1 highway leaving at exit "Genève-Aéroport Ferney".
Geneva airport has its own station: Geneva-Airport, which is served regularly by SBB trains. City bus numbers 5 (international organisations), 10 (downtown), 23 (Le Lignon - Lancy - Plan-les-Ouate) and 28 (Meyrin) and the bus route Y (Val Thoiry - Ferney-Voltaire) also stop at the airport.
More regular bus services are operated to Annecy, Chambery, Grenoble and Valence, as well as seasonal bus services to several nearby ski resorts. All current timetables are available either locally or on the Internet.