Departures Geneva (GVA)Departures flight plan for Friday, October 30, 2020*
Arrivals Geneva (GVA)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, October 30, 2020*
48 cheap direct flights from & to Geneva (GVA)
Jet Airways (India) (9W6374), Etihad Airways (EY51), Air Seychelles (HM5044), Hainan Airlines (HU8821), Air New Zealand (NZ4241), SriLankan Airlines (UL2351), Virgin Australia (VA7051), Malaysia Airlines (MH5543)
easyJet (U21431, U21433, U21435), Swiss International Air Lines (LX2104)
KLM (KL1926, KL1932, KL1930), easyJet (U21359), China Southern Airlines (CZ7790), Korean Air (KE6418), Xiamen Airlines (MF9744), Jet Airways (India) (9W8642)
SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK2616, SK6372), Air China (CA6836, CA6806), easyJet (U21573), Norwegian Air Shuttle (DY4302), Swiss International Air Lines (LX2734, LX1232)
easyJet (U26158, U26154, U26150, U26156, U26152, U26160), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1397), TUI Airways (BY6629)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX4190), Egyptair (MS772), TAP Air Portugal (TP7015)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX4604, LX4602, LX4614, LX4618), Air France (AF1643, AF1543), Delta Air Lines (DL8525), Korean Air (KE6348)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7953), Swiss International Air Lines (LX3216), Brussels Airlines (SN9022), United Airlines (UA957), Air Canada (AC5893)
Turkish Airlines (TK1918, TK1922, TK1920, TK1330), Air Canada (AC6682)
British Airways (BA2280, BA2286, BA2284, BA2282), Swiss International Air Lines (LX434, LX446, LX442), United Airlines (UA9788)
British Airways (BA2737, BA2741, BA2743), easyJet (U28477, U28485, U28467, U28465, U28475)
British Airways (BA723, BA731, BA737, BA725, BA729, BA727), Japan Airlines (JL7706), American Airlines (AA6347)
TAP Air Portugal (TP943, TP949, TP6758), Finnair (AY6789), Etihad Airways (EY5831), Swiss International Air Lines (LX2092, LX4584), Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT (LO4711)
easyJet (U22052, U22062, U22058, U22050, U22060, U22068, U22056, U22066)
TAP Air Portugal (TP939, TP6760), easyJet (U21453, U21451), Swiss International Air Lines (LX2078, LX4588), Etihad Airways (EY5865), Finnair (AY6787)
Since Geneva airport is located partly on French soil, it has a Swiss and a French sector. The French part can be reached from France via a road tunnel and flights within French territory are classified as domestic flights. Passengers from Switzerland wishing to travel to French destinations must pass through French customs before checking in.
- URL: Geneva (GVA)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +41 22 717 71 11; +41 22 717 71 05
- Address: Geneva Airport, Route de l'Aeroport 21, CH - 1218 Grand-Saconnex, Suisse
- Operating company: Aéroport International de Genève, établissement public autonome
- Parking: Yes; more than 4,500 short-term and long-term spaces, and a parking garage for short-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Genf (6 km), Lausanne (51 km)
- Directions by car: A1, exit "" Genéve-Aéroport Ferney"
- Stations: The airport has its own train station where SBB trains stop at a regular basis.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.29%), Tuesday (14.10%), Wednesday (14.01%), Thursday (14.79%), Friday (15.06%), Saturday (13.41%), Sunday (14.33%)
- Alternative spelling: Aéroport International de Genève, Женева, Genewa, Genève, Ginevra, Cenevrə, Ženeva, Ginebra, Γενεύη, Ginebra, Genebra, Cenevre, جنيف, জেনেভা, ژنو, ז'נבה, जनीवा, Ժնև, ジュネーヴ, 제네바, เจนีวา, 日內瓦, Жэнева, Geneva, Ženeva, Jenewa, ჟენევა, Jinêva, Gjeneva, 极乃伐, 日内瓦, ჟენევაში, Ջին
Most popular destinations from Geneva (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- easyJet (1181, 14,30 %)
- Swiss International Air Lines (984, 11,92 %)
- Lufthansa (392, 4,75 %)
- United Airlines (250, 3,03 %)
- Air Canada (229, 2,77 %)
- TAP Air Portugal (182, 2,20 %)
- Delta Air Lines (182, 2,20 %)
- China Southern Airlines (182, 2,20 %)
- Gol Transportes Aéreos (181, 2,19 %)
- Kenya Airways (169, 2,05 %)
- other (52.39 %)
Opened in 1922, the airport is about 5 km or 3 miles northwest of downtown Geneva. Motorists can reach the terminal site on the A1 highway leaving at exit "Genève-Aéroport Ferney".
Geneva airport has its own station: Geneva-Airport, which is served regularly by SBB trains. City bus numbers 5 (international organisations), 10 (downtown), 23 (Le Lignon - Lancy - Plan-les-Ouate) and 28 (Meyrin) and the bus route Y (Val Thoiry - Ferney-Voltaire) also stop at the airport.
More regular bus services are operated to Annecy, Chambery, Grenoble and Valence, as well as seasonal bus services to several nearby ski resorts. All current timetables are available either locally or on the Internet.