Departures Calcutta (Kolkata) (CCU)Departures flight plan for Sunday, August 1, 2021*
Arrivals Calcutta (Kolkata) (CCU)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, August 1, 2021*
6 Flight routes from & to Calcutta (CCU)
Jet Airways (India) (9W497, 9W964), Go Air (G8106), Delta Air Lines (DL7560), Air France (AF6788), Etihad Airways (EY8932), China Eastern Airlines (MU8748), Korean Air (KE6478)
Jet Airways (India) (9W617, 9W629, 9W615, 9W619, 9W625), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS8052, VS8046), Air Seychelles (HM5582)
Airport Calcutta (Kolkata)
- URL: Calcutta (Kolkata) (CCU)
- Time zone: GMT 5.5
- Service telephone: +91 33-2511 8036
- Address: Kolkata - Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata - 700052, West Bengal, Republic of India
- Operating company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Dum Dum (5 km), Madhyamgram (5 km), Kamarhati (8 km), Baranagar (8 km), Panihati (9 km), Barasat (10 km), Khardaha (10 km), Bally (11 km), Kalkutta (12 km), Rishra (12 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the town of Dum Dum on the NH-34, about 15 km or 10 miles north east of the inner city.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.00%), Tuesday (13.70%), Wednesday (14.40%), Thursday (14.07%), Friday (15.06%), Saturday (14.31%), Sunday (14.45%)
- Alternative spelling: كلكتا, Kalkuta, Kolkata, Calcuta, ཀ་ལི་ཀུ་ཏ, কলকাতা, Калькута, Калкута, Kalkata, Calcutta (Kolkata), కోల్కతా, 加尔各答, Kalkota, 콜카타, കൊല്ക്കത്ത, کلکته, コルカタ, Κολκάτα, கொல்கத்தா, Καλκούτα, โกลกาตา, کلکتہ, Колката, كولكاتا, ಕೊಲ್ಕತ್ತ, कोलकाता, कलकत्ता, Կալկաթա, კოლკატა, Калькутта, 加爾各答, בכלכתה, カルカッタ, קולקטה
Most popular destinations from Calcutta (Kolkata) (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 15 km or 10 miles north of downtown, near the town of Dum Dum and can be reached using the Belgharia Expressway, which links the two highways NH-2 and NH-34 with each other.
Approximately 5 km from the airport is Dum Dum train station, from here the metro line 1 runs to the terminus Tollygunge. Passengers of Indian Airlines can also use the Indian Airlines shuttle bus into the city. In addition, bus routes # S10 and # L33 operate services from the airport to the Central Bus Terminus on the promenade. Alternatively, please take a minibus, a pre-paid taxi, rent a car or a hotel - shuttle.