Departures Hyderabad (HYD)Departures flight plan for Sunday, July 5, 2020*
Arrivals Hyderabad (HYD)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, July 5, 2020*
9 Flight routes from & to Hyderabad (HYD)
Go Air (G8122), AirAsia India (I5511), IndiGo Airlines (6E587, 6E599, 6E342, 6E539, 6E944, 6E997)
ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5988), Thai Airways (TG330), Spicejet (SG81)
- URL: Hyderabad (HYD)
- Time zone: GMT 5.5
- Service telephone: +91 40 6654-6370 (Call Centre); +91 1800 419-2008 (Customer Care); +91 40 6676-4000 (Operator)
- Address: Hyderabad - Rajiv Ghandi International Airport, Shamshabad - 501 218, Ranga Reddy District, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Operating company: GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd., Malaysia Airports, Government of Andhra Pradesh and the Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Hyderābād (14 km), Upal (22 km), Kūkatpalli (26 km), Mahbubnagar (75 km), Nalgonda (92 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the National Highway NH-7 towards Mahbunagar, about 20 - 23 km or 15 miles south of Hyderabad.
- Stations: The nearest railway is either 7 km or 4 miles west in Shamshabad or 15 km or 10 miles north in Falaknuma.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.20%), Tuesday (14.21%), Wednesday (14.27%), Thursday (14.05%), Friday (14.51%), Saturday (14.08%), Sunday (14.67%)
- Alternative spelling: Haydarabad, Haiderabad, Hyderâbâd, Heydərabad, Hajderabad, Гайдерабад, Хайдарабад, Хајдерабад, Хайдерабад, Χαϊντεραμπάντ, حيدرآباد, حیدرآباد, حيدر أباد, హైదరాబాద్, హైదరాబాదు, હૈદરાબાદ, हैदराबाद, היידראבאד, Հայդերաբադ, হায়দ্রাবাদ, ไฮเดอราบาด, ハイデラバード, 하이데라바드, 海得拉巴, 海德拉巴
Most popular destinations from Hyderabad (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First in use on 23.03 2008 the airport is located about 23 km or 15 miles south of downtown in the village of Shamshabad, between the National Highway NH-7 and Srisailam Road.
Between the airport and the city of Hyderabad a 24 hour shuttle service is operated by APSRTC at 30 minute intervals. Other buses from the airport serve Dilsuknagar, Secunderabad, Begumpet and Mehdipatnam. . Alternatively, please take a pre-paid taxi or car-Rikshwa (Tuk-Tuk).