Airport Westerland / Sylt
- URL: Westerland / Sylt (GWT)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +49 4651 9206-12
- Address: Flughafen Sylt GmbH, Sylt, Flughafenstraße 1, D-25980 Sylt-Ost (Ortsteil Tinnum)
- Operating company: Flughafen Sylt GmbH
- Parking: Yes; free parking
- Directions by car: The airport is on the eastern outskirts of Westerland.
- Stations: Westerland-Sylt station is about 1500 yards east of the airport
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (5.86%), Tuesday (8.47%), Wednesday (6.51%), Thursday (16.61%), Friday (11.07%), Saturday (24.76%), Sunday (26.71%)
- Alternative spelling: Sylt, Vesterland - Sild, Weesterlön, Wäästerlön, Зюльт-Вестерланд, Зильт, Зилт, Συλτ, ズィルト, 敘爾特島, زیلت, سيلت, סילט
The airport was opened in 1918 and is located approximately 1500 meters (half a mile) east of downtown Westerland. The airport can be reached using the only major road on the island. There is no regular public bus service, some hotels operate a shuttle bus service. As well as car rental, there is also a bike rental service at Sylt airport.