Departures Billund (BLL)Departures flight plan for Saturday, May 28, 2022*
Arrivals Billund (BLL)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, May 28, 2022*
12 Flight routes from & to Billund (BLL)
Brussels Airlines (SN2252, SN2254, SN2250), Etihad Airways (EY7249)
SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK1281, SK1287, SK1289, SK1285), Singapore Airlines (SQ2701), Turkish Airlines (TK8204, TK8264), Etihad Airways (EY5781)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH840, LH836, LH838), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH5400, NH5402), United Airlines (UA9325, UA9532), Singapore Airlines (SQ2184)
British Airways (BA807, BA805, BA8211, BA8209), Qatar Airways (QR5863, QR5862), American Airlines (AA6711)
- URL: Billund (BLL)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +45 76 50 50 50
- Address: Billund Lufthavn A/S, P. O. Boks 10, DK - 7190 Billund, Denmark
- Operating company: Billund Airport Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term parking; the first 60 minutes are free of charge. In long-term parking the first 30 minutes are free; on the roof the first 10 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Aarhus (81 km), Odense (86 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is east of the city centre on the highway 176 (Koldingsvej).
- Stations: The nearest train station is about 18 miles further east in Vejle, where there is a connection to the road from Copenhagen to Aarhus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.47%), Tuesday (15.15%), Wednesday (15.19%), Thursday (16.23%), Friday (15.77%), Saturday (10.08%), Sunday (12.11%)
- Alternative spelling: Billund Lufthavn, Биллунн, Билунд, Μπιλούντ, Bilund, بيلوند, 比隆, בילונד, ビルン
Most popular destinations from Billund (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Etihad Airways (89, 5,38 %)
- Kenya Airways (79, 4,77 %)
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines (79, 4,77 %)
- Gol Transportes Aéreos (77, 4,65 %)
- Delta Air Lines (70, 4,23 %)
- Air France (67, 4,05 %)
- Air Mauritius (65, 3,93 %)
- Xiamen Airlines (64, 3,87 %)
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines (64, 3,87 %)
- United Airlines (62, 3,75 %)
- other (56.73 %)
The airport was opened in 1964 and is located about 1 mile east of the city centre. From Billund use the highway 176 (Koldingsvej) to the airport signposted "Lufthavnsvej".
There is a regular shuttle bus service between the airport and the nearby towns of Esbjerg, Horsens, Kolding, Skanderborg, Skjern, Vejle and Aarhus.