- URL: Turin (TRN)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 11 567-6378; +39 11 567-6361
- Address: Aeroporto di Torino-Caselle, Strada San Maurizio 12, 10072 Caselle Torinese (TO), Italia
- Operating company: Società Azionaria Gestione Aeroporto Torino S.p.A. (SAGAT)
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Turin (17 km), Novara (82 km)
- Directions by car: On the A5 to exit “Caselle”and then follow the signs to the airport on the SP2.
- Stations: Trains to Turin-Porta Nuova and then use the shuttle bus or take the GTT train from Turin Porta Susa to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.91%), Tuesday (13.65%), Wednesday (13.96%), Thursday (14.34%), Friday (14.96%), Saturday (13.41%), Sunday (14.76%)
- Alternative spelling: Турын, Торино, Torí, Турин, Τορίνο, Turén, טורינו, Turijn, Turino, Turim, Torino, Turyn, ٹیورن, ट्यूरिन, تورينو, تورین, 토리노, Թուրին, टोरीनो, ტურინი, तोरिनो, トリノ, ตูริน, טורין, 拖連奴, 都灵, 都靈, トゥーリン
Most popular destinations from Turin (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Aeroporto di Torino-Caselle was built in 1953 and is located about 10 miles north of piedmont’s regional capital Turin, near the community of Caselle Torinese. Motorists are best off approaching the airport on the motorway. Take the A5/E55 to the exit "Caselle" and then follow the signs to the airport on the ring road SP2 for about 5 miles.
Rail passengers take trains to Torino-Porto Nuova and then from the nearby station Porta Susa take the GTT airport shuttle train (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti). There is also a shuttle bus that operates every day between 5.15 a.m. and 11.15 p.m. 23.15 from the main station in Porto Nuova operated by "Sadem".