- URL: Turbat (TUK)
- Time zone: GMT 5
- Service telephone: +92 852 41 33-66
- Address: Turbat International Airport, Turbat, Balochistan, Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Operating company: Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long term parking for about 50 vehicles.
- Directions by car: The airport is about 4 km or 2 miles west of the inner city.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (10.47%), Tuesday (20.93%), Wednesday (4.65%), Thursday (9.30%), Friday (23.26%), Saturday (17.44%), Sunday (13.95%)
- Alternative spelling: تربت, Турбат (Пакистан)
Most popular destinations from Turbat (Flights per week )
- Muscat-Seeb (12, 38,71 %)
- Sharjah (8, 25,81 %)
- Karachi-Quaid-E-Azam International (7, 22,58 %)
- Quetta (2, 6,45 %)
- Gwadar (1, 3,23 %)
- other (3.23 %)
First in use in 1971, the airport is about 4 km or 2 miles west of downtown. Please use a car / taxi or a tuk-tuk (rickshaw) for the onward journey.