Tlemcen is the capital of the province of the same name in the far west of the country near the border with Morocco. From Tlemcen regular scheduled flights serve the capital Algiers. From here further national and international flights are available.
- URL: Tlemcen (TLM)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +213 (43) 24 63 14; +213 (43) 24 62 45
- Address: Aéroport de Tlemcen - Zenata-Messali El Hadj, 1300 Tlemcen, Algerie
- Operating company: EGSA-Oran
- Parking: Yes; plenty of parking is available.
- Nearby cities: Oujda (56 km), Sidi Bel Abbès (76 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is between the N-22 and the main road going to Beni Ya'koub, about 22 km or 16 miles north west of Tlemcen.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.15%), Tuesday (19.34%), Wednesday (24.09%), Thursday (16.79%), Friday (11.31%), Saturday (4.01%), Sunday (7.30%)
- Alternative spelling: Tilimsan, Tremecén, Tilimsen, Тлемсен, תלמסאן, تلمسان, トレムセン, 特莱姆森, 틀렘센
Most popular destinations from Tlemcen (Flights per week )
- Paris-Orly (14, 36,84 %)
- Algiers (4, 10,53 %)
- Marseille (4, 10,53 %)
- Lyon - Saint-Exupéry (Satolas) (2, 5,26 %)
- other (36.84 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 22 km or 16 miles north west of downtown. It can be reached on the national Road N-22 and via the main road to Beni Ya'koub.