Departures Strasbourg (SXB)Departures flight plan for Monday, July 6, 2020*
Arrivals Strasbourg (SXB)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, July 6, 2020*
8 Flight routes from & to Strasbourg (SXB)
HOP! (A54181, A51689, A54187, A54183), Air France (AF5482, AF1689, AF5484, AF5486)
Volotea (V72514), HOP! (A53526, A51456, A51444, A53520, A53522), Air France (AF5580, AF1456)
Aegean Airlines (A3621), Hainan Airlines (HU8316), Brussels Airlines (SN6521), Volotea (V72384)
- URL: Strasbourg (SXB)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 3 88 64 67 67
- Address: Aéroport de Strasbourg, CCISBR, 67960 Entzheim, France
- Operating company: Chambre de Commerce et D' Industrie de Strasbourg et Bas Rhin
- Parking: yes (a fee is payable); there are 5 areas with 2900 short and longterm car parks. The first 15 minutes are free of charge on the car park PO.
- Nearby cities: Strasbourg (9 km), Freiburg (63 km), Karlsruhe (75 km), Pforzheim (87 km), Saarbrücken (90 km), Mülhausen (91 km)
- Directions by car: A35/E25 to exit number 8 Entzheim Aéroport, then there are signs to the airport.
- Stations: Entzheim station is 5 minutes by foot from the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.56%), Tuesday (15.70%), Wednesday (15.25%), Thursday (19.42%), Friday (15.86%), Saturday (8.19%), Sunday (8.03%)
- Alternative spelling: Estrasburgo Entzheim, Страсбург, Straatsburg, Strasburq, Strasburgu, Štrasburk, Στρασβούργο, Strassborg, Stroossbuerg, Strasbūras, Стразбур, Strażburgu, Straßbourg, Strasburg, Štrasburg, Strazbur, Strazburg, ستراسبورغ, استراسبورگ, स्ट्रासबर्ग, ストラスブール, სტრასბური, 스트라스부르, שטראסבורג, שטרסבורג, Ստրասբուրգ, სტრასბურგი, 阿爾薩斯, 斯特拉斯堡
Most popular destinations from Strasbourg (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The largest airport in the region of Alsace is exactly on the motorway A35, beneath the city of Strasbourg. By car, take the A35 towards Basel, to the exit N°8, direction „Entzheim Aéroport“, from there the airport is signposted. At the airport there are more than 2900 parking spaces, liable to a fee.
By train, the SNCF provides a service to Entzheim and the airport is only 5 minutes by foot from the main station. The trains from Strasburg to Entzheim go daily between 5:30 am and 8: 30 pm. The journey takes about 15 minutes.
From the city centre of Strasbourg there is a shuttle bus leaving at 20-minute intervals from the stop "Baggersee" and running to the airport in about 15 minutes. The bus stop may easily be reached using the tram A , to Illkirch Lixenbuhl, this tram also stops at the „Gare ferroviaire”.