Departures Reno-NV (RNO)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, December 2, 2020*
Arrivals Reno-NV (RNO)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, December 2, 2020*
3 Flight routes from & to Reno (RNO)
Allegiant Air (G434, G459, G461), Southwest Airlines (WN481, WN516, WN676, WN745, WN780)
Allegiant Air (G435, G460), Southwest Airlines (WN113, WN448, WN746, WN807, WN1198, WN1497)
Alaska Airlines (AS2255, AS2351, AS2441, AS2661, AS2044), Korean Air (KE6231), Emirates Airline (EK3030), Japan Airlines (JL6398)
- URL: Reno-NV (RNO)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service telephone: +1 775 328-6400
- Address: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 East Plumb Lane, Reno, NV 89502, USA
- Operating company: Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Reno (5 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is in the city on the US-Highway 395 at exit #65.
- Stations: Take the "California Zephyr" to Reno Amtrak Station and then catch the bus # 14A of RTC Ride at the bus station.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.24%), Tuesday (13.39%), Wednesday (14.35%), Thursday (14.90%), Friday (15.20%), Saturday (12.70%), Sunday (15.22%)
- Alternative spelling: Рино, Невада, Ріно, Невада, Рено, Невада, Ρίνο, Νεβάδα, رينو، نيفادا, رینو، نوادا, רינו-נבדה, रेनो - नेवाडा, リノ (ネバダ州), 리노 (네바다 주), 里诺 (内华达州), Ռենոն, Նևադա, რენო, ნევადა
Most popular destinations from Reno-NV (Flights per week )
- Las Vegas - McCarran International Airport, NV (89, 12,40 %)
- Los Angeles International Airport, CA (77, 10,72 %)
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor International Airport (62, 8,64 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (60, 8,36 %)
- San Jose International Airport, CA (47, 6,55 %)
- Salt Lake City International Airport, UT (46, 6,41 %)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, WA (38, 5,29 %)
- San Francisco International Airport, CA (33, 4,60 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (32, 4,46 %)
- Portland International Airport, Oregon (31, 4,32 %)
- other (28.25 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 2 miles south of downtown Reno, directly on the US-Highway 395. Motorists take the 395 southwards from Reno and then leave at exit #65.
Rail passengers take trains to Reno Amtrak Station and at the bus station nearby take the bus # 14A of the local transport operator RTC Ride.