3 Flight routes from & to Palermo (PMO)
Airport Palermo-Punta Raisi
- URL: Palermo-Punta Raisi (PMO)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 800 541-880; +39 091-70 20-111
- Address: Aeroporto di Palermo Falcone e Borsellino, via Cristoforo Colombo, 90045 Punta Raisi - Cinisi (Palermo), Italia
- Operating company: Gestione Aeroporto Palermo S.p.A.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, a total of 1100 spaces.
- Nearby cities: Palermo (25 km)
- Directions by car: Take the A29/E90 towards Pozillo to the exit "Puntaraisi-Aeroporto" and follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Take trains to Palermo Centrale and then take the "Trinacria Express" shuttle train to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.65%), Tuesday (13.98%), Wednesday (12.93%), Thursday (13.57%), Friday (15.21%), Saturday (15.47%), Sunday (15.19%)
- Alternative spelling: Palermo-Punta Raisi, Palerme, Παλέρμο, פלרמו, Палермо, Palermu, باليرمو, Палерма, پالرمو, पलेर्मो, パレルモ, პალერმო, ปาแลร์โม, 巴勒莫, 巴勒摩, Պալերմո
Most popular destinations from Palermo-Punta Raisi (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Ryanair (662, 44,79 %)
- Italia Trasporto Aereo (368, 24,90 %)
- easyJet (162, 10,96 %)
- Wizz Air (136, 9,20 %)
- Transavia France (36, 2,44 %)
- Vueling Airlines (32, 2,17 %)
- Air Malta (20, 1,35 %)
- Lufthansa (16, 1,08 %)
- DAT Danish Air Transport (16, 1,08 %)
- Swiss International Air Lines (12, 0,81 %)
- other (1.22 %)
The airport is directly on the north west coast and is about 20 miles from Palermo. Passengers arriving by car please take the A29/E90 towards Pozzillo to the exit "Puntaraisi-Aeroporto Falcone e Borsellino" and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers take trains to Palermo Centrale, or Palermo Notarbartolo and then the "Trinacria Express" that serves the airport between 4.45 a.m. and 9 p.m. the journey takes about 45 minutes from P.-Centrale. There is also a shuttle bus from Palermo Centrale between 4 a.m. and 11 p.m. operated by "Autolinee Prestia e Comandè" at 30 minute intervals.