2 Flight routes from & to Ogle (OGL)
Regular flights to the hinterland are operated to Kamarang, Annai, Kato, Lethem, Mahdia, Orinduik and are currently provided by Trans Guyana Airways. Trans Guyana Airways also flies to Paramaribo-Zorg en Hoop Airport in Suriname several times a week.
- URL: Ogle (OGL)
- Time zone: GMT -4
- Service telephone: +592 222-2525 (Trans Guyana Airways Office)
- Address: Ogle Aerodrome,, Georgetown - Ogle, East Coast Demerara, Guyana
- Parking: Yes, parking spaces are available at the airport .
- Nearby cities: Georgetown (7 km)
- Directions by car: Access to the airport is directly on the Railway Embankment Road, approximately 6 km or 4 miles northeast of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.39%), Tuesday (14.29%), Wednesday (14.29%), Thursday (14.29%), Friday (14.29%), Saturday (15.18%), Sunday (14.29%)
Most popular destinations from Ogle (Flights per week )
The airport is about 6 km or 4 miles northeast of downtown George Town. It is easy to reach on the Railway Embankment Road. Between Stabroek Market Square in George Town and the airport there is a regular minibus.