Airport Paramaribo-Zorg en Hoopwntown
All other scheduled international flights for example going to Amsterdam, Aruba, Belem, Curacao, Miami or Port of Spain are operated from the more important and largest airport in Paramaribo-Zanderij.
- Time zone: GMT -3
- Address: Paramaribo-Zorg en Hoop Airport, Doekhiweg, Paramaribo, Suriname
- Parking: Yes, there is plenty of space for parking
- Nearby cities: Paramaribo (4 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is in Paramaribo, about 2 km or less than a mile south of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (7.14%), Tuesday (14.29%), Wednesday (14.29%), Thursday (14.29%), Friday (14.29%), Saturday (21.43%), Sunday (14.29%)
Opened in 1953, the airport is about 2 km or less than a mile south of downtown.