Airport Metz-Nancy Lorraine
- URL: Metz-Nancy Lorraine (ETZ)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 38 756 70 00
- Address: Aéroport de Metz-Nancy-Lorraine, Route de Vigny - BP 21, 50178 Goin, France
- Operating company: Groupement Intercommunal de Gestion de l'Aéroport Lorrainb (GIGAL)
- Parking: yes, about 1300 parking spaces; the first 20 minutes are free of charge.
- Nearby cities: Metz (18 km), Nancy (33 km), Saarbrücken (62 km), Trier (90 km)
- Directions by car: A31/E21 Metz-Nancy, taking exit number 28 "Aéroport Régional" to the D 910, from here the airport is signposted.
- Stations: SNCF services to Metz or Nancy, then by shuttle buses running daily every hour. The journey from Metz or Nancy takes about 40 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (17.86%), Tuesday (25.00%), Wednesday (17.86%), Thursday (17.86%), Friday (8.93%), Saturday (12.50%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Мец-Нанси, Μετς-Νανσύ, ميتز-نانسي, متز-نانسی, מץ-נאנסי, 메스-낭시, メス-ナンシー, 梅斯-南锡
Most popular destinations from Metz-Nancy Lorraine (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 20 km south east of Metz and 30 km north of Nancy near the community of Goin. Car drivers please use the A31/E21 Metz-Nancy and take the exit number 28 "Aéroport Régional" to the D 910; from here the airport is signposted. There are about 1300 parking spaces at the airport; the first 20 minutes are free of charge. Those travelling by train should use the SNCF services to the stations in Metz or Nancy and then use METROLOR’s shuttle buses that run every day at hourly intervals. The journey time from Metz or Nancy is about 40 minutes.