Departures Innsbruck-Kranebitten (INN)Departures flight plan for Sunday, February 16, 2020*
Arrivals Innsbruck-Kranebitten (INN)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, February 16, 2020*
15 Flight routes from & to Innsbruck (INN)
British Airways (BA2691, BA685, BA687), easyJet (U28294, U28292, U22106), American Airlines (AA6515, AA6329)
Delta Air Lines (DL7514, DL7509), Transavia Airlines (HV6609, HV6601, HV6605), KLM (KL2601, KL2603, KL2527)
Austrian Airlines (OS915, OS901, OS913, OS905), Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT (LO4057, LO4055, LO4067, LO4065)
Austrian Airlines (OS916, OS902, OS904, OS914), United Airlines (UA9840), Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT (LO4054, LO4064), Thai Airways (TG7223)
British Airways (BA2691), easyJet (U28294, U28292, U28296), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1011, MT1099, MT1135, MT1047)
American Airlines (AA6515, AA6329), British Airways (BA685, BA687)
- URL: Innsbruck-Kranebitten (INN)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +43 512 225 25-0
- Address: Flughafen Innsbruck, Fürstenweg 180, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Operating company: Tiroler Flughafenbetriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
- Parking: Paid parking: 500 parking spaces and 750 spaces in the parking garage
- Nearby cities: Innsbruck (4 km)
- Directions by car: Highways A12, A13, B171, B177
- Stations: From Innsbruck central bus station the daily shuttle bus line F goes to the airport terminal.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.81%), Tuesday (13.50%), Wednesday (14.69%), Thursday (14.30%), Friday (14.93%), Saturday (12.00%), Sunday (15.76%)
- Alternative spelling: İnsbruk, Insbrukas, Insbruc, Inzbruk, Інсбрук, Инзбрук, Инсбрук, Ίνσμπρουκ, إنسبروك, اینسبروک, אינסברוק, ინსბრუკი, इंसब्रुक, อินส์บรุค, インスブルック, 인스브루크, 因斯布鲁克
Most popular destinations from Innsbruck-Kranebitten (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Lufthansa (64, 20,78 %)
- Korean Air (51, 16,56 %)
- Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT (44, 14,29 %)
- Austrian Airlines (38, 12,34 %)
- Royal Brunei Airlines (21, 6,82 %)
- United Airlines (16, 5,19 %)
- Thai Airways (14, 4,55 %)
- easyJet (14, 4,55 %)
- British Airways (6, 1,95 %)
- American Airlines (6, 1,95 %)
- other (11.02 %)
The airport was first in use in 1948 and is located in the district of Hötting, about 5 km or 3 miles west of downtown Innsbruck. Motorists can reach the airport on the A12 and A13 and B171.
Between the airport and the main railway station, the bus F operates a regular service. The current timetable is available either locally or online.
Aviation history in Innsbruck dates back to the year 1925, when a machine from Munich landed in the former district of Reichenau on 1st June. Only one year later, the airport was integrated into the network of the ÖLAG. Four years later, the gliders were given permission to use the airport and after the Second World War the decision was taken to establish the airfield at its present location in Kranebitten. Three years later, in the summer of 1948, the new airfield on the Ulfis field could be taken into use. After the route from Zurich to Salzburg via Innsbruck was taken up with great success in 1951, the decision was taken in 1954 to establish a Tyrol Airport Management Company. The airport gained in fame during the Olympic winter games, which took place in Innsbruck in 1964 and 1976. The actual financial boom, however, finally occurred at the end of the 1970s when charter traffic increased and when the then founded Tyrol Airways served the route Innsbruck to Salzburg. Since then, restoration and redevelopment building works have been constantly taking place at the airport. In 1990 a new tower was built, 4 years later a new cargo terminal and in 2000 the departure and arrivals lounges were redesigned. In the business year of 2006, a total of 805, 358 passengers departed from Innsbruck.