- URL: Grenobel (GNB)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 4 76 65 48 48
- Address: Aéroport de Grenoble-Isère, 38590 Saint-Etienne-de-Saint-Geoirs, France
- Operating company: Société d'Exploitation de l'Aéroport de Grenoble (SEAG)
- Parking: yes; 500 spaces at a fee, the first hour is free of charge.
- Nearby cities: Grenoble (37 km), Villeurbanne (57 km), Lyon (57 km), Saint-Étienne (73 km)
- Directions by car: Motorway A48/E711 to the exit to the D119, from there the airport is signposted.
- Stations: Daily shuttle bus service from the main station in Grenoble to the airport with the operator Transisere.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (5.38%), Tuesday (2.15%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (5.38%), Saturday (60.22%), Sunday (26.88%)
- Alternative spelling: Grenoble - Saint-Geoirs, Qrenobl, Grenobel, Grenoblis, Grenobl, Grenoblo, Гренобль, Гренобъл, Грэнобль, Γκρενόμπλ, Гренобл, גרנובל, غرونوبل, گرونوبل, Գրենոբլ, გრენობლი, ग्रेनोबल, グルノーブル, 그르노블, ग्रेनोब्ल, 格勒諾布爾, 格勒诺布尔
The most important airport in the French Alps is about 40 km north west of Grenoble near the community of Saint-Étienne-de-Saint Geoirs. Car drivers please use the motorway A48/E711 (Grenoble-Lyon) to the exit D119: the airport is then signposted. There are more than 500 parking spaces at the airport; the first hour is free of charge.
Those arriving by train should use the services provided by the railway company SNCF to Grenoble. From here there is a daily shuttle service with the local transport provider Transisère. The exact departure times are posted on the website: http://www.transisere.com. The journey takes about 45 minutes. From Lyon there is a shuttle bus operated by AG-Bus, taking about 60 minutes to reach the airport. For departure times please see http://www.agbus.fr.