6 Flight routes from & to Greenville (GSP)
Westjet (WS6633, WS6635), Air Canada (AC3160, AC3152, AC3615), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7863), United Airlines (UA4949, UA4166)
Air Canada (AC4724, AC4726, AC4728), Brussels Airlines (SN9064), American Airlines (AA5031, AA5473), Copa Airlines (CM1204), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH9117)
Air Canada (AC3160, AC3152, AC3615), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7863, LH7674), United Airlines (UA4949, UA4166, UA4982)
Air Canada (AC4724, AC4726, AC4728), Brussels Airlines (SN9064), Copa Airlines (CM1204), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH9117), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH7133), United Airlines (UA3914)
Westjet (WS6633, WS6635), Delta Air Lines (DL3805, DL5546, DL5876, DL6055, DL4028, DL4265)
- URL: Greenville-Spartanburg-SC (GSP)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 864 877-7426/+1 864 848-6272
- Address: GSP International Airport, 2000 GSP Drive, Greer, SC 29651, USA
- Operating company: Greenville-Spartanburg Airport Commission
- Parking: Yes, paid short-and long-term parking spaces.
- Directions by car: From Spartanburg and Greenville on Interstate 85 to exit 56/57, then follow the airport signs.
- Stations: By train to Spartanburg or Greenville Amtrak Railroad Station, then by taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.01%), Tuesday (14.09%), Wednesday (13.37%), Thursday (14.21%), Friday (14.32%), Saturday (13.21%), Sunday (15.79%)
- Alternative spelling: GSP International Airport, Roger Milliken Field, Гринвилл-Спартанбург, Грийнвил, グリーンヴィル - スパータンバーグ, 格林維爾, 그린빌, גרינוויל
Most popular destinations from Greenville-Spartanburg-SC (Flights per week )
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (80, 10,39 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (76, 9,87 %)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport, IL (49, 6,36 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (48, 6,23 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (46, 5,97 %)
- New York - Newark Liberty International Airport, NJ (30, 3,90 %)
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (24, 3,12 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (23, 2,99 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (20, 2,60 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (17, 2,21 %)
- other (46.36 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 3 miles south of Greer, which is a county located between Greenville and Spartanburg. Passengers arriving by car should head for Greenville or Spartanburg and then take the Interstate 85 to exit # 56/57. The airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers take trains to either Spartanburg or Greenville Amtrak Rail Station and then take a taxi. There is currently no public bus service to the airport.