Departures Edmonton (YEG)Departures flight plan for Monday, January 18, 2021*
Arrivals Edmonton (YEG)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, January 18, 2021*
- URL: Edmonton (YEG)
- Time zone: GMT -7
- Service telephone: +1 780 890 83-82; +1 800 268-7134 (Toll Free);
- Address: Edmonton International Airport, P.O. Box 9860, Edmonton, Alberta - T5J 2T2, Canada
- Operating company: Edmonton Regional Airports Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking. Free shuttle to the terminal.
- Nearby cities: Edmonton (28 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the town of Nisku, on Highway 2 about 28 km ot 20 miles south of downtown Edmonton.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.57%), Tuesday (14.30%), Wednesday (14.22%), Thursday (15.22%), Friday (15.12%), Saturday (12.48%), Sunday (14.09%)
- Alternative spelling: Edmontonas, Эдмантан, Едмънтън, Едмонтон, Эдмонтон, Έντμοντον, אדמונטון, ედმონტონი, էդմոնտոն, ایڈمنٹن, إدمنتون, ادمونتون, एडमण्टन, एडमोंटन, ਐਡਮੰਟਨ, एडमंटन, எட்மன்டன், เอดมันตัน, 에드먼턴, エドモントン, 埃德蒙頓, 埃德蒙顿
Most popular destinations from Edmonton (Flights per week )
- Calgary International Airport-Banff (174, 17,09 %)
- Vancouver International Airport, BC (141, 13,85 %)
- Toronto - Lester B. Pearson International Airport (134, 13,16 %)
- Kelowna-BC (75, 7,37 %)
- Fort McMurray (52, 5,11 %)
- Winnipeg International (50, 4,91 %)
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (32, 3,14 %)
- Saskatoon (30, 2,95 %)
- Grande PrairieYes; paid short and long-term parking - about 560 spaces (30, 2,95 %)
- Abbotsford (27, 2,65 %)
- other (26.82 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First in use in 1960 the airport is about 28 km or 20 miles south of downtown. Access is signposted on highway 2 in the town of Nisku. The sky shuttle operates a regular service between the airport and the city center (downtown, West End, University) every 20 to 45 minutes on weekdays and at 30 - 60 minute intervals on weekends. For current departure times please enquire locally. Alternatively, please take a taxi or rent a car.
Regular scheduled flights from the North Terminal are currently operated by Central Mountain Air to Calgary, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, High Level and Rainbow Lake, Mexicana to Mexico City, WestJet to Abbotsford, Calgary, Comox, Fort Mc Murray, Grande Prairie, Hamilton, Kelowna, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Puerto Vallarta, Regina, Saskatoon, Toronto-Pearson, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg and Yellowknife.