11 Flight routes from & to Zagreb (ZAG)
Croatia Airlines (OU461, OU465), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK9319, SK9309), Air Canada (AC2982), TAP Air Portugal (TP6857), Swiss International Air Lines (LX4250), Singapore Airlines (SQ2413)
Croatia Airlines (OU414, OU410), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK9304), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH6003, LH6007), Singapore Airlines (SQ2408), United Airlines (UA7267), Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT (LO4276)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH1713, LH1715), Croatia Airlines (OU436, OU4436, OU5438), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK3299, SK3291), Air Canada (AC9485)
Croatia Airlines (OU417, OU415, OU411), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH6000, LH6002), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK9305, SK9321), TAP Air Portugal (TP6863)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH1712, LH1714), SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK3593), Air Canada (AC9014), Croatia Airlines (OU5439, OU4437, OU437), TAP Air Portugal (TP7988)
El Al Israel Airlines (LY5182), Croatia Airlines (OU356, OU358, OU352)
- URL: Zagreb-Pleso (ZAG)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +385 1 45 62-222; +385 1 45 62-170
- Address: Zracna luka Zagreb d.o.o., Pleso bb, 10 150 Zagreb, Hrvatska
- Operating company: Zracna luka Zagreb d.o.o.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Zagreb (8 km)
- Directions by car: From Zagreb on the highway A3/E70 to exit Nr.5 "Buzin" and then on the main road 30 towards Velika Gorica, where the airport is then signposted.
- Stations: Take trains or buses to Zagreb main railway or bus stations and then the airport shuttle bus from the main bus station.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.88%), Tuesday (13.70%), Wednesday (13.92%), Thursday (14.36%), Friday (15.28%), Saturday (13.61%), Sunday (14.25%)
- Alternative spelling: Zagrebas, Sagreb, Zaqreb, Zágráb, Záhreb, Zagrzeb, Zagabria, Zagavria, Заграб, Загреб, Ζάγκρεμπ, זאגרב, זאגרעב, زاگرب, زغرب, Զագրեբ, ზაგრები, ซาเกร็บ, ज़गरेब, 자그레브, ザグレブ, 萨格勒布, 薩格勒布
Most popular destinations from Zagreb-Pleso (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Opened in 1909 the airport is located about 10 miles south east of downtown Zagreb, directly by the neighboring town of Velika Gorica. From Zagreb take the main road 30 towards Velika Gorica and then shortly before entering the city follow the signs to the airport. Those arriving from elsewhere please take the highway A3/E70 from Zagreb to exit 5 "Buzin". Here take the main road 30 towards Velika Gorica and then follow the signs to the airport.
Passengers arriving by rail and bus head for the main bus or rail station in Zagreb and then take a shuttle bus from the main bus station to the airport.