Departures Vigo (VGO)Departures flight plan for Sunday, July 5, 2020*
Arrivals Vigo (VGO)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, July 5, 2020*
1 Flight routes from & to Vigo (VGO)
Iberia (IB533, IB531, IB537, IB539), British Airways (BA7207), LATAM Chile (LA7027), Qatar Airways (QR6920), American Airlines (AA8799)
Regular scheduled flights are operated to the Barcelona or to the capital Madrid, from here further connections are available.
- URL: Vigo (VGO)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 986 268-200; +34 902 404-704
- Address: Aeropuerto de Vigo, Apdo. de Correos 1553, 36200 Vigo, Espana
- Operating company: AENA
- Parking: Yes; about 660 parking spaces.
- Nearby cities: Vigo (7 km), Ourense (65 km), Braga (78 km)
- Directions by car: From Vigo take the AP-9 to Pontevedra exit no. 157; the airport is then signposted. Alternatively take the N-560 from Vigo.
- Stations: By train to the main railway station in Vigo; then the VITRASA Airport Bus C9A from Plaza de Americá.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.41%), Tuesday (14.17%), Wednesday (15.53%), Thursday (15.98%), Friday (15.48%), Saturday (10.69%), Sunday (14.75%)
- Alternative spelling: Vigo-Peinador, Виго, Βίγκο, Віґо, วีโก้, विगो, ვიგო, ویگو, فيغو, ויגו, ビーゴ, 비고, 維戈, 維哥, 维哥
Most popular destinations from Vigo (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 7.5 miles east of Vigo close to the AP-9. Motorists should take the AP-9/E-1 (A Portela de Puxeiros-Candeán) just before Vigo, and then leave at exit no. 157; then follow the signs to the airport. Alternatively, from Vigo take the N-560, which takes you directly to the airport.
Rail passengers take the train to the Estación de RENFE de Vigo and then from the Plaza de América take the C9A operated by VITRASA to the airport.