Airport Ube Yamaguchi
Regular scheduled flights operate to and from Tokyo-Haneda Airport, from here there are further possible flights. An alternative airport, Kitakyushu Airport, is only about 24 km air miles south west, from here there are further Japanese domestic and international scheduled flights to Shanghai-Pudong and Seoul-Incheon.
- URL: Ube Yamaguchi (UBJ)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 836-21-5841
- Address: Ube Yamaguchi Airport, Yamaguchi Prefeceture, Japan
- Operating company: Yamaguchi Prefecture
- Parking: Yes, free for 1500 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Ube (3 km), Hofu (30 km), Shimonoseki (30 km), Yamaguchi (32 km), Kitakyūshū (43 km), Tokuyama (51 km), Beppu (76 km), Oita (83 km), Iwakuni (87 km), Fukuoka (90 km)
- Directions by car: The airport access road is directly off Route 220, about 5 km or 3 miles southeast of downtown.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.71%), Tuesday (14.23%), Wednesday (13.99%), Thursday (13.95%), Friday (14.28%), Saturday (14.95%), Sunday (14.90%)
- Alternative spelling: Убе, Ούμπε, 우베 시, 宇部市, เมืองอุเบะ
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First in use in 1966, the airport is located about 5 km or 3 miles southeast of downtown. It is accessible on the highways 190 and 220. Arrival and departure is possible using taxis, the metro, and a shuttle bus.