Departures Kita Kyushu (KKJ)Departures flight plan for Saturday, July 31, 2021*
Arrivals Kita Kyushu (KKJ)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, July 31, 2021*
Airport Kita Kyushu
Regular scheduled flights serve domestic Japanese airports eg. Tokyo-Haneda, Shanghai-Pudong; international flights serve Seoul-Incheon. An alternative airport Ube - Yamaguchi Airport - is located only about 24 air km north east with a connection to Tokyo-Haneda.
- URL: Kita Kyushu (KKJ)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 93 475 4195
- Address: Kitakyushu Airport, Kitamachi Kokuraminami Ward 6, Kitakyushu Island, Fukuoka Prefecture , Japan
- Operating company: Kitakyushu Air Terminal Co. Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid parking - approximately 1750 short-term and long-term spaces.
- Nearby cities: Shimonoseki (14 km), Kitakyūshū (19 km), Ube (23 km), Hofu (54 km), Yamaguchi (55 km), Fukuoka (66 km), Tokuyama (76 km), Beppu (76 km), Kurume (76 km), Oita (86 km)
- Directions by car: The airport has a its won driveway, the New Kitakyushu Airport Road 245.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.37%), Tuesday (14.52%), Wednesday (13.92%), Thursday (14.22%), Friday (14.37%), Saturday (14.22%), Sunday (14.37%)
- Alternative spelling: Kitakyūshū, Kitakyusyu, คิตะกีวชู, كيتاكيوشو, کیتاکیوشو, Китакюсю, Кітакюсю, Китакюшу, Китакјушу, Κίτα Κιούσου, 北九州市, 기타큐슈 시, คิตะกีวชู
Most popular destinations from Kita Kyushu (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located on an island (Ponton), about 22 km or 14 miles southeast of Kokura Railway Station in the district Kokuraminami Ward. It is accessible on the New Kitakyushu Airport Road 245 which was completed in 2006.