Airport Tours Loire Valley
- URL: Tours Loire Valley (TUF)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 2 47 49 37 00
- Address: Aéroport de Tours - Val-de-Loire, 40, rue de l?aéroport, 37100 Tours, France
- Operating company: SEMAVAL (Société Anonyme d'Economie Mixte Locale)
- Parking: 200 parking spaces, free of charge.
- Nearby cities: Tours (6 km), Le Mans (74 km), Angers (96 km)
- Directions by car: A10, exit N° 20 towards Tours. The airport is then signposted.
- Stations: SNCF services to Tours and take the shuttle bus that leaves from the bus station 90 minutes before departing flights. The journey time is about 20 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (100.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Tours - St-Symphorien, St-Symphorien, Tours Loire Valley, Tors (França), Тур (Франция), Τουρ (Γαλλία), טור,עיר, جولات وفرنسا, تور,مدينة, تور,فرانسه, ტური (საფრანგეთი), ตูร์ (ประเทศฝรั่งเศส), トゥール (フランス), 투르 (프랑스), 图尔 (法国)
The airport is located about 3 miles north east of the centre of Tours. Car drivers should use the A10 and take the exit N° 20 towards Tours. The airport is then signposted. Alternatively follow the signs to the airport on the RN 10 from Tours. There are about 200 free parking spaces at the airport.
By train please use the SNCF services to Tours and the shuttle bus that leaves 90 minutes before departing flights from the bus station. The journey time is about 20 minutes.