Departures Tbilisi-Novo Alexeyevka (TBS)Departures flight plan for Saturday, July 2, 2022*
Arrivals Tbilisi-Novo Alexeyevka (TBS)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, July 2, 2022*
22 cheap direct flights from & to Tbilisi (TBS)
Emirates Airline (EK2202, EK2402, EK2200, EK2371), flydubai (FZ713, FZ8505, FZ711, FZ8503)
Georgian Airways (A9627), Air France (AF3031, AF1761)
Turkish Airlines (TK377, TK383, TK387, TK379), Egyptair (MS9675, MS9309)
El Al Israel Airlines (LY5109), Georgian Airways (A9700, A9696), Israir Airlines (6H891), MyWay Airlines (MJ302), Arkia-Israeli Airlines (IZ417, IZ1417)
Air Baltic (BT724), Georgian Airways (A91724), Etihad Airways (EY8096)
Airport Tbilisi-Novo Alexeyevka
- URL: Tbilisi-Novo Alexeyevka (TBS)
- Time zone: GMT 3
- Service telephone: +995 (32) 310-421, 310-322, 310-421; 310-341
- Address: Tbilisi International Airport, 0158 Tbilisi, Georgia
- Operating company: TAV Airports Holding Co.
- Nearby cities: Tbilisi (15 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located about 17 km or 10 miles south east of the capital, near the community of Lotshini.
- Stations: There are regular trains between the railway station of Tbilisi and the airport. Current departure times are available locally.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.20%), Tuesday (13.38%), Wednesday (13.97%), Thursday (14.79%), Friday (13.96%), Saturday (13.90%), Sunday (14.81%)
- Alternative spelling: Tbilisi, Thbilisi, Tbilissi, Tbiliszi, Тбилиси, Тбілісі, Қарҭ, Τιφλίδα, トビリシ, 트빌리시, Թբիլիսի, טביליסי, ทบิลิซิ, 第比利斯, त्बिलिसी, তিবিলিসি, ਤਬੀਲਿਸੀ, टैबिलिसि, تفلیس, تبلیسی, تبليسي, თბილისი
Most popular destinations from Tbilisi-Novo Alexeyevka (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located about 17 km or 10 miles south east of Tbilisi near the town of Lotshini. Between the airport and downtown Tbilisi the bus number 37 operates a regular service from about 7:00 to 19:30 hours. Current departure times are available locally. There is also a train from the airport to the main railway station that operates about 6 times a day. Alternatively, please take a taxi or rent a car to get to and from the airport.