Mainly national flights are operated from Tamanrasset, including to the capital Algiers. from here further national and international flights are available.
- URL: Tamanrasset (TMR)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +213-(0)-29 33 00 48
- Address: Aéroport de Tamanrasset, BP 712 , Algérie.
- Operating company: EGSA-Alger
- Parking: Parking for about 115 vehicles.
- Directions by car: The airport is on the N-1, about 11 km or 7 miles north west of the inner city.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (5.67%), Tuesday (11.35%), Wednesday (21.99%), Thursday (9.93%), Friday (9.93%), Saturday (24.82%), Sunday (16.31%)
- Alternative spelling: Aguenar Airport, Aguemar Airport, Tamanghasset, Tamenghest, Aguenar - Hadj Bey Akhamok Airport, Ταμανρασέτ, Таманрассет, تمنراست, タマンラセット, 塔曼拉塞特
Most popular destinations from Tamanrasset (Flights per week )
First in use in 1957, the airport is about 11 km or 8 miles north west of downtown. The airport is easy to reach on the N-1. Between the airport and Tamanrasset there is a regular shuttle service. Alternatively, please take a taxi. The journey to town takes about 15 minutes.