Departures San Antonio International Airport, TX (SAT)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, August 4, 2021*
Arrivals San Antonio International Airport, TX (SAT)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, August 4, 2021*
24 cheap direct flights from & to San Antonio (SAT)
Delta Air Lines (DL5720), Virgin Australia (VA6462), Korean Air (KE7213), China Airlines (CI9012), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS2091, VS2092), Westjet (WS6966, WS6968)
Frontier Airlines (F92075, F92019), Allegiant Air (G455, G4193, G4192), Southwest Airlines (WN2300, WN204, WN420)
American Airlines (AA334, AA249, AA2372, AA1358, AA311, AA1564, AA2281), Gulf Air (GF4280)
Delta Air Lines (DL5720), China Airlines (CI9011), Korean Air (KE7230), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS2100, VS2099), Westjet (WS6969, WS6967), Virgin Australia (VA6462)
KLM (KL6277), United Airlines (UA2015, UA715), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS4640), Air Canada (AC3841, AC5637), Delta Air Lines (DL2068), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7799)
Southwest Airlines (WN344, WN548, WN1567, WN1686, WN2319, WN2363, WN2401, WN2540)
American Airlines (AA334, AA249, AA1358, AA2372, AA311, AA2266, AA2591), Qantas Airways (QF4458)
Southwest Airlines (WN681, WN2460, WN4558, WN1485, WN2878, WN679, WN2542)
KLM (KL6277), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS4640), Delta Air Lines (DL2068, DL2870), ALITALIA (AZ5978), Air France (AF8845, AF2481), Aeroméxico (AM4490)
United Airlines (UA5309), Air New Zealand (NZ2372), Air Canada (AC4503), Southwest Airlines (WN2200, WN2401, WN2274, WN5452, WN5574)
Frontier Airlines (F91806, F91138, F92242), Southwest Airlines (WN653, WN799, WN1883, WN1901, WN380)
Delta Air Lines (DL1695, DL1297, DL1317), KLM (KL5506, KL6354), Jet Airways (India) (9W7077), Korean Air (KE3572, KE3573)
Southwest Airlines (WN200, WN1743, WN4601, WN4867, WN3, WN17, WN42, WN211)
United Airlines (UA1247, UA1967, UA2380, UA6009), Air Canada (AC3796, AC3824), Brussels Airlines (SN8975), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7848)
Frontier Airlines (F91198, F91200, F91138), Southwest Airlines (WN595, WN863, WN2813, WN682, WN910)
United Airlines (UA2015, UA715, UA3714, UA1065, UA3704), Air Canada (AC3841, AC5637), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7799)
Southwest Airlines (WN6, WN516, WN655, WN862, WN1029, WN1957, WN2108, WN2305)
United Airlines (UA1247), Southwest Airlines (WN1961, WN2024, WN4656, WN1784, WN4556, WN398, WN416)
Airport San Antonio International Airport, TX
- URL: San Antonio International Airport, TX (SAT)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 210 207-3433
- Address: San Antonio International Airport, 9800 Airport Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78216, USA
- Operating company: City of San Antonio Aviation Department
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking, more than 6000 short and long term spaces, 2 park houses with 2 and 5 floors.
- Nearby cities: San Antonio (12 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on the junction of the US-Higway 281 / Interstate I-410, about 12 km or 8 miles north of downtown.
- Stations: The "Sunset Limited" ( New Orleans - Los Angeles) and "Texas Eagle" ( Chicago - Los Angeles) lines stop at San Antonio Amtrak rail station.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.90%), Tuesday (13.65%), Wednesday (14.21%), Thursday (15.09%), Friday (15.33%), Saturday (11.69%), Sunday (15.12%)
- Alternative spelling: แซนแอนโทนีโอ (รัฐเทกซัส), Сан-Антонио, سان أنطونيو، تكساس, 샌안토니오 (텍사스 주), 圣安东尼奥 (得克萨斯州), सैन एंटोनियो (टेक्सास), サンアントニオ, Σαν Αντόνιο (Τέξας), San Antonio-TX, סן אנטוניו-טקסס, Сан-Антоніо (Техас), سنآنتونیو-تگزاس, サンアントニオ (テキサス州), San Antonijas (Teksasas), Սան Անտոնիո, სან-ანტონიო (ტეხასი)
Most popular destinations from San Antonio International Airport, TX (Flights per week )
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (88, 6,17 %)
- Dallas-Love Field, TX (85, 5,96 %)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (83, 5,82 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (79, 5,54 %)
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor International Airport (78, 5,47 %)
- Los Angeles International Airport, CA (67, 4,70 %)
- Las Vegas - McCarran International Airport, NV (65, 4,56 %)
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (64, 4,48 %)
- Houston-Hobby, Airport, TX (52, 3,64 %)
- Salt Lake City International Airport, UT (44, 3,08 %)
- other (50.58 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First opened in 1942, originally under the name Alamo Field, and first used as a training camp of the U.S. Army Air Force, this airport is located about 12 km or 8 miles north of downtown San Antonio. Access to the terminals is directly at the intersection of the U.S. Highway 281 / Interstate I-410.
Passengers arriving by train, please take the "Sunset Limited" or the "Texas Eagle" route to San Antonio Amtrak Rail Station and then change to the bus number 5 (McCULLOUGH) operated by the local transport operator VIA Metropolitan Transit or use the downtown shuttle bus. Alternatively, there are plenty of taxis, rental cars or limousines available for the onward journey.
Since April 2006 Southwest Airlines has transported 35% of all the passengers and is thereby the largest airline to operate at San Antonio Airport. American, Continental und Delta are the next three largest airlines. From February to September 2006, United Airlines has had a hub at San Antonio, with flights to 12 cities together with its partner Trans States Airlines.