- URL: Rennes (RNS)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 2 99 29 60 00
- Address: Aéroport de Rennes - Saint-Jacques, BP 29155, 35091 Rennes Cedex 09, France
- Operating company: Chambre de Commerce et d?Industrie de Rennes
- Parking: Yes, there are 700 parking spaces, the first hour is free of charge.
- Nearby cities: Rennes (4 km), Nantes (96 km)
- Directions by car: Ring road to the exit N°8 St-Nazaire, from here the airport is signposted.
- Stations: From the main station Gare de Rennes there is a daily service of the Bus no. 57 to the airport operated by the local transport provider STAR.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (16.08%), Tuesday (13.91%), Wednesday (15.46%), Thursday (15.76%), Friday (16.33%), Saturday (11.17%), Sunday (11.28%)
- Alternative spelling: Ренн, Renes, Рен (Франција), Ренн, Ren (Francuska), Ρεν, რენი, レンヌ, 렌 (도시), رين, 雷恩
Most popular destinations from Rennes (Flights per week )
- Lyon - Saint-Exupéry (Satolas) (27, 17,20 %)
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle (19, 12,10 %)
- Marseille (17, 10,83 %)
- Toulouse-Blagnac (16, 10,19 %)
- London Southend (15, 9,55 %)
- Nice-Côte d'Azur (13, 8,28 %)
- Bordeaux - Mérignac (10, 6,37 %)
- Amsterdam-Schiphol (8, 5,10 %)
- Barcelona (7, 4,46 %)
- Strasbourg (3, 1,91 %)
- other (14.01 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport of Rennes is about 7 km south-east of the city centre. Car drivers please use the national road D177 in Rennes going south to the airport exit or take the ring road to exit N°8 St-Nazaire-Redon, from there the airport is signposted. There are 700 parking spaces available at the airport; the first hour is free of charge.
Those arriving by train should take the SNCF trains to Rennes. From the main station Gare de Rennes there is a daily service of the Bus no. 57 to the airport operated by the local transport provider STAR. The journey takes about 35 minutes.