7 Flight routes from & to Paris-Orly (ORY)
Azores Airlines (S48928, S48922), TAP Air Portugal (TP442, TP436, TP438, TP440), Aigle Azur (ZI1160, ZI1150)
Royal Air Maroc (AT764, AT770, AT760, AT750, AT776, AT774), TUI fly Belgium (TB7501), Transavia France (TO3069)
Air Caraibes (TX511, TX515, TX5925), Corsair International (SS3511, SS3515, SS925), Air France (AF847), LEVEL (LV8006)
Société Tunisienne de l'Air-Tunisair (TU716, TU720, TU722, TU718), Transavia France (TO4531, TO3359, TO4511, TO4119)
Aigle Azur (ZI602, ZI608), Corsair International (SS6602, SS6608), Air Caraibes (TX4602), easyJet (U25535, U25533, U25537)
Air Caraibes (TX510, TX514, TX5924), Corsair International (SS3510, SS3514, SS924), Air France (AF848), LEVEL (LV8005)
Société Tunisienne de l'Air-Tunisair (TU717, TU721, TU723, TU719), Transavia France (TO4530, TO3358, TO4510, TO4118)
- URL: Paris-Orly (ORY)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 1 49 75 52 52
- Address: Paris-Orly Airport, Aeroports de Paris, Orly Sud 103, F-94396 Orly Aérogare Cedex, France
- Operating company: ADP
- Parking: yes (a fee is payable); long and short term car parks at both terminals; multi-storey car parks.
- Nearby cities: Boulogne-Billancourt (15 km), Paris (16 km), Argenteuil (27 km), Orléans (97 km)
- Directions by car: Motorways: A6, A106, national road N7
- Stations: Airport railway station, Oryval (RER-B)
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.22%), Tuesday (13.42%), Wednesday (13.79%), Thursday (15.15%), Friday (15.53%), Saturday (13.27%), Sunday (13.62%)
- Alternative spelling: Parigi-Orly, Парис-Орли, Париз Орли, Париж-Орли, Париж-Орлі, Парыж-Арлі, باريس أورلي, פריז אורלי, पॅरिस ओर्लि, 파리 오르리, پاریس، اورلی, 巴黎奥利, 巴黎奧利
Most popular destinations from Paris-Orly (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
There are many parking facilities at the airport, including 2 short-term and 5 long-term car parks at the west terminal (Paris-Orly Ouest), there are also 2 short and 2 long term car parks at the south terminal. Taking the motorway A6 (Autoroute du Sud) it is possible to get to the Porte d’Orléans (A6a), or from the Porte de Gentilly (A6b), following the signs to the airport, to the motorway A106. Arriving on the national road N7 from Porte d’Italie, also follow the signs to the airport. There is also the possibility of using public transport such as the Air France Coach, OrlyBus and JetBus, which all provide regular services between Paris and Orly. The buses operated by the Aéroports de Paris run between the terminals and the distant car parks, and the Parisian company RATP has regular services to Orly. The express services Orlybus and Jetbus go to Villejuif-Louis Aragon and the Métro station Denfert-Rochereau respectively. There are shuttle buses going to Paris’ main train stations from both terminals.
Paris-Orly Airport also has its own station, served by the RER lines B and C, going to the city centre. In 1991, the OrlyVAL train was opened, which runs between the two terminals and the train line RER-B (stop: Antony). The service is free of charge between the two terminals. From the stop Pont-de-Rungis/Aéroport d’Orly of the RER-C line there is a bus to the terminals. Plans include extending the metro line 14 to the airport and in a few years will be the fastest and most convenient connection between the Orly-Terminals and the city centre. The line 14 would run along the tracks of the Orlyval and would thereby replace all other provisional alternative local public transport services to Paris.
Air France (Cars Air France) provides a link to Charles-de-Gaulle Roissy airport. These use line 1 from the terminal des Invalides via Montparnasse to the airport Roissy and line 3 as a direct link between the airports Roissy and Orly, stopping at all terminals.