Departures Paris - Beauvais-Tillé (BVA)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, May 25, 2022*
Arrivals Paris - Beauvais-Tillé (BVA)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, May 25, 2022*
26 cheap direct flights from & to Paris - Beauvais-Tillé (BVA)
Airport Paris - Beauvais-Tillé
- URL: Paris - Beauvais-Tillé (BVA)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 892 68 20-66
- Address: Aéroport de Beauvais - Tillé, Pont de Paris, BP 60250, 60002 Beauvais Cedex, France
- Operating company: La Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de l'Oise
- Parking: yes, 1600 parking space; the first 30 minutes use is free of charge.
- Nearby cities: Amiens (51 km), Argenteuil (57 km), Paris (67 km), Boulogne-Billancourt (70 km), Rouen (75 km)
- Directions by car: A16/E40 to Beauvais, exit 15 towards the D 901, direction Troissereux. After about 2 km, turn right onto the RN 1 towards Amiens, from there the airport is signposted.
- Stations: SNCF trains to Paris then using the regular shuttle services, departing from the Place de la Porte Maillot.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.81%), Tuesday (11.76%), Wednesday (12.20%), Thursday (13.07%), Friday (16.12%), Saturday (14.38%), Sunday (17.65%)
- Alternative spelling: Paris Beauvais Tillé, Παρίσι-Μποβέ, Париж-Бевуа, Париж-Бове, ब्यूवैस, 파리부바이스, ボーベー, 博韦, 博韋
Most popular destinations from Paris - Beauvais-Tillé (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is only about 3 km north east of the city centre of Beauvais, near the village of Tillé. By car, coming from Paris, take the motorway A16/E40 towards Beauvais and take the exit 15 to the right towards the D 901, direction Troissereux. After about 2 km turn right onto the RN 1 towards Amiens, from there the airport is signposted. On the airport grounds there are 1600 parking spaces, the first 30 minutes use is free of charge.
Those arriving by train should use the SNCF trains to Paris and then the regular shuttle services, departing from the Place de la Porte Maillot. The Place or the metro stop is on line 1 and connects with the RER in the north west of the city. Alternatively use the SNCF trains from the Parisian station Gare du Nord or another French station to the Gare de Beavais. From there continuing your journey by taxi, as there is no shuttle service from this station.