Departures Nimes (FNI)Departures flight plan for Monday, December 6, 2021*
- URL: Nimes (FNI)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 4 66 70 49 49
- Address: Aéroport de Nîmes Arles Camargue, 30800 Saint Gilles, France
- Operating company: SNC-Lavalin / Ministère de la Défense (FNF)
- Parking: Yes, at a fee; short and long term spaces: the first twenty minutes are free of charge
- Nearby cities: Nîmes (10 km), Montpellier (46 km), Aix-en-Provence (86 km), Marseille (94 km)
- Directions by car: Motorway E54/E80 to Arles to the exit "Aéroport", from there the airport is signposted
- Stations: By train to Gare de Nimes, from there please use the shuttle buses. Departures correspond to the arrival and departure times of flights.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Nîmes - Garons, Ним, Нім, Νιμ, نيم, نائیم, נים, ნიმი, 님므, ニーム, 尼姆
The airport is on the A54/E80motorway, south of Nimes. By car, drive about 14 km towards Arles to the exit “Aéroport", from there the airport is signposted. There are plenty of parking facilities at the airport, which may be used on payment of a fee. The first twenty minutes are free of charge.
Those arriving by train should take the SNCF service to Nimes. There is a regular daily shuttle service from the airport to the main station. The departure times correspond to the departure and arrival times of planes.