- URL: Mannheim-Neuostheim (MHG)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +49 621 - 419 390
- Address: Rhein-Neckar Flugplatz, Seckenheimer Landstraße 172, D-68163 Mannheim
- Operating company: Rhein-Neckar Flugplatz GmbH
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long term parking. Cirrus Airlines passengers can use the free parking garage.
- Nearby cities: Mannheim (4 km), Ludwigshafen (6 km), Heidelberg (15 km), Darmstadt (45 km), Karlsruhe (53 km), Mainz (61 km), Heilbronn (63 km), Pforzheim (67 km), Wiesbaden (71 km), Offenbach (72 km)
- Directions by car: Highway A6 (to Mannheim junction), A656 (to Mannheim Neckarau), B38a/B37 (towards Flugplatz Neuostheim).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.79%), Tuesday (5.26%), Wednesday (21.05%), Thursday (5.26%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (15.79%), Sunday (36.84%)
- Alternative spelling: Mannheim Neuostheim, City-Airport Mannheim, Manheim, Μάνχαϊμ, Мангейм, Манхайм, Манхајм, Manhajm, מנהיים, مانهایم, مانهايم, マンハイム, 만하임, 曼海姆, მანჰაიმი, मैनहेम
The airport was opened in 1926 and is located in the district of Mannheim-Neuostheim, about 3.5 miles east of downtown Mannheim. Motorists can reach the airport on the roads 37 and 38a and on the A656 highway, exit "Mannheim-Neckarau.
Regular services between Mannheim central bus station and the stop near the airport “Mannheim-Neuostheim" are operated by train lines 5 (OEG) and 6 and the bus number 50. Current timetables are available either locally or on the Internet.