Departures Le Puy Loudes (LPY)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, November 25, 2020*
Arrivals Le Puy Loudes (LPY)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, November 25, 2020*
Airport Le Puy Loudes
- URL: Le Puy Loudes (LPY)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 4 71 08 61 87
- Address: Aéroport de Le Puy-en-Velay - Loudes, 43320 Loudes, France
- Operating company: Syndicat Mixte de Gestion Aérodrome départemental Le Puy en Velay - Loudes
- Parking: yes, 80 free parking spaces.
- Nearby cities: Saint-Étienne (64 km), Clermont-Ferrand (95 km)
- Directions by car: D 590 towards Grazac from Le Puy, then turn off 2 km behind the town to the right onto the D 906. From here the airport is then signposted.
- Stations: SNCF services to the station in Le Puy, then by taxi. There is currently no shuttle bus service.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (21.15%), Tuesday (19.23%), Wednesday (19.23%), Thursday (19.23%), Friday (21.15%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Lo Puèi, לה פוי, Ле-Пюи, Ле-Пюї, Ле Пиј, ル・ピュイ, 勒皮昂韦莱
The airport is about 8 miles east of Le Puy-en-Velay, near the community Loudes. Car drivers coming from Le Puy should use the D 590 towards Grazac and turn off 2 km behind the town to the right onto the D 906, the airport is then signposted. There are about 80 free parking spaces at the airport.
Those travelling by train should use the SNCF services to the station in Le Puy and then take a taxi. There is currently no shuttle bus service.