Airport Lamezia Terme
- URL: Lamezia Terme (SUF)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 968 414-333
- Address: Aeroporto Internazionale di Lamezia Terme, Via Aeroport 1, 88046 San'Eufemia-Lamezia (CZ), Italia
- Operating company: Società Aeroportuale Calabrese S.p.A.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Messina (100 km)
- Directions by car: A3/E45 or SS280 to "Lamezia Terme" and then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: Trains to San'Eufemia (Lamezia Terme-Centrale) and then either use a taxi or walk to the airport (less than 1 mile).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.20%), Tuesday (14.45%), Wednesday (14.25%), Thursday (14.40%), Friday (14.89%), Saturday (14.48%), Sunday (14.33%)
- Alternative spelling: Ламеция Терме, لاميتسيا تيرمي, ラメーツィア・テルメ, Ламеція-Терме, 拉默齊亞, 拉默齐亚
Most popular destinations from Lamezia Terme (Flights per week )
- Milan-Malpensa (45, 14,29 %)
- Rome-Fiumicino (24, 7,62 %)
- Turin (23, 7,30 %)
- Milan-Bergamo - Orio Al Serio (21, 6,67 %)
- Milan-Linate (16, 5,08 %)
- Venice-Treviso-Sant'Angelo (11, 3,49 %)
- Bologna (8, 2,54 %)
- Airport Memmingen (8, 2,54 %)
- Venice - Marco Polo (8, 2,54 %)
- Pisa - Gal Galilei (8, 2,54 %)
- other (45.39 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport was opened in 1976 and is about 7 miles southwest of Lamezia Terme near San’Eufemia. Passengers arriving by car please take the A3/E45 to the SS280 to the exit "Lamezia Terme" and then follow the airport signs. Alternatively take the SP109 (via del Bizantini) to San’Eufemia and then follow the signs to the airport.
Rail passengers take trains to San’Eufemia-Lamezia Terme-Centrale station and use a taxi from here or walk. There is a lso an irregular bus (route 4) that serves the airport every 2 hours from about 6.30 a.m. to 9.50 p.m. operated by the local transport provider Lamezia Multiservizi S.p.A from Piazza Porcelli in Lamezia to the airport. The journey takes about 35 minutes.