Departures Knoxville, TN (TYS)Departures flight plan for Thursday, October 29, 2020*
Arrivals Knoxville, TN (TYS)Arrivals flight plan for Thursday, October 29, 2020*
2 Flight routes from & to Knoxville (TYS)
Airport Knoxville, TN
- URL: Knoxville, TN (TYS)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 865 342-3000
- Address: Knoxville - McGhee Tyson Airport, 2055 Alcoa Highway, Alcoa, TN 37701, USA
- Operating company: Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, paid short-and long-term parking, the first 30 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Knoxville (18 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located on the U.S. Highway 129, which can be reached from Knoxville on the Interstate 140.
- Stations: The closest Amtrak Rail Station is located about 220 miles south in Atlanta, Georgia, with a connection to the "Crescent" line (New York-New Orleans).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.86%), Tuesday (14.03%), Wednesday (14.25%), Thursday (14.74%), Friday (14.90%), Saturday (12.54%), Sunday (14.68%)
- Alternative spelling: Knoxville-TN, McGhee Tyson Airport, Ноксвилл, Теннесси, Ноксвил, Ноксвіль, Νόξβιλ, ناکسویل, نوكسفيل - تينيسي, נוקסוויל-טנסי, 녹스빌, 테네시 주, ノックスビル (テネシー州), 諾克斯維爾, 诺克斯维尔, นอกซ์วิลล์
Most popular destinations from Knoxville, TN (Flights per week )
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA (69, 13,50 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (54, 10,57 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, T (39, 7,63 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (37, 7,24 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (37, 7,24 %)
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (32, 6,26 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (32, 6,26 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (24, 4,70 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (23, 4,50 %)
- Denver International Airport, CO (23, 4,50 %)
- other (27.6 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 10 miles south of downtown Knoxville, directly on the U.S. Highway 129. Those arriving by car are advised to take the Inter-State 140. Then either the Interstate 40 or Interstate 75 to Knoxville and then about 7 miles west of Knoxville near the town of Farrragut take the Interstate 140, here follow the signs to the airport on the U.S. Highway 129.