Departures Jijel (GJL)Departures flight plan for Saturday, September 25, 2021*
Arrivals Jijel (GJL)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, September 25, 2021*
From Jijel regular scheduled flights are currently only operated to the capital city Algiers, which is 250 km or 180 miles from Jijel.
- URL: Jijel (GJL)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +213 34 44 61 64
- Address: Aéroport de Jijel - Ferhat Abbas, BP: 37, Jijel 1800, Algérie
- Operating company: EGSA-Constantine
- Parking: Yes; parking for 58 vehicles.
- Nearby cities: Bejaia (71 km), El Eulma (74 km), Constantine (82 km), Skikda (93 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is near the town of Taher, about 12 km or 8 miles south east of the main station, it is easy to reach on the main road to Taher.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (12.82%), Tuesday (15.38%), Wednesday (10.26%), Thursday (15.38%), Friday (15.38%), Saturday (15.38%), Sunday (15.38%)
- Alternative spelling: Cicel (Cezayir), Djidjelli, Dżidżili, Igilgili, Джиджел, Джиджель, Τζιτζέλ, ولاية جيجل, جيجل, جیجل, ジジェル, 吉杰勒
The airport is about 12 km or 8 miles south east of the main station and is about 14 km or 10 miles from the bus station. It is easy to reach following the signs on the N-43 taking the exit for Taher. Between the airport and Jijel there is a regular minibus service. Alternatively please take a taxi for the onward journey.