Departures Ibiza (IBZ)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, September 30, 2020*
Arrivals Ibiza (IBZ)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, September 30, 2020*
18 Flight routes from & to Ibiza (IBZ)
Iberia (IB8434, IB8436, IB8432, IB5587, IB8430, IB5643, IB5617), Vueling Airlines (VY3695)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH1156, LH1466), Condor (DE1500), TUI fly (X32912)
Iberia Express (I23811), Iberia (IB5388, IB5311, IB5313), Air Europa Lineas Aereas (UX6028), Vueling Airlines (VY3434, VY3416), American Airlines (AA8722)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX8266), Edelweiss Air (WK266), Germania Flug (GM4950, GM3392)
easyJet (U22697, U22691, U22693), ALITALIA (AZ66), Iberia (IB5475, IB5480), Neos Air (NO7104, NO7328)
Laudamotion (OE580), Eurowings (EW5860), Austrian Airlines (OS9511)
easyJet (U22697, U22691, U22693), ALITALIA (AZ66), Neos Air (NO7176, NO7104), Iberia (IB5475, IB5480)
Almost 85 % of all passengers land and take off from the island during the peak season, in the period from May to October. The airport is managed and operated by AENA, also responsible for monitoring Spanish airspace.
- URL: Ibiza (IBZ)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10-00; +34 902 404-704
- Address: Aeropuerto de Ibiza, 07820 San José (Ibiza), Islas Baleares, Espana
- Operating company: AENA
- Parking: Yes, about 500 paid parking spaces; the first 30 minutes are free.
- Directions by car: From Ibiza on the PM-801, follow the signs to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.27%), Tuesday (12.65%), Wednesday (13.58%), Thursday (13.85%), Friday (14.76%), Saturday (14.96%), Sunday (15.93%)
- Alternative spelling: Aeropuerto de Ibiza, Ibisa, Eivissa, Ibica, Ивиса, Ибиса, Ибица, Ібіца, Ибиза, Ίμπιζα, איביזה, יביזאַ, ایبیزا, ايبيزا, ივისა, Իբիցա, इबीसा, อิบิ, ซา, 伊维萨岛, イビサ島, 이비자, 伊維薩
Most popular destinations from Ibiza (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 4.9 miles southwest of the island’s capital. Motorists should head to Eivissa and then in town take the PM-801, the airport is signposted.
From Eivissa bus station line 10 operates a daily service to the airport; line 9 also links Sant Josep and Sant Antoni, and line 24 runs via Santa Eulária des Riu to Es Canar.